Girl (John Lennon)

"Lucy?"

My stomach felt like it did a complete backflip as soon as I heard his Liverpudlian drawl. I said a prayer and turned around to face the man behind me, trembling as I did so.

"Hi John." It was a miracle that I was able to respond so calmly.

He looked unbelievably handsome. Of course he did. This was the first time I'd seen John since I had quit my job as the Beatles' secretary two months ago.

"I didn't know ye liked parties..." John said with his lips curling into a half smile.

"I don't." I stated firmly. I was careful not to crack, though that proved to be a challenge whenever I looked into those cripplingly gorgeous eyes.

"Then why are ye here?" He asked as he sipped on his cocktail. I watched as he brought the glass to his mouth- the same mouth that had driven me to several orgasms. I cleared my throat when I realized I hadn't answered his question, and shifted my gaze to my own champagne flute.

"Pattie invited me." I muttered softly into my drink as I took a sip.

His eyes scanned me up and down, stopping at my chest to gawk at it. I quickly downed my champagne and fetched another glass from one of the passing waiters. I knew I'd need the extra help, for it was going to be a long night.

John took a step forward, just inches away from my face. I could smell the vodka on his breath, along with a hint of cigar smoke.

"Ye look lovely." He whispered into my ear. "Ye know I'm gonna fuck ye tonight, right?"

I gasped. His words making me clench my fingers around the stem of the glass with all of my strength.

"Christ, darling, what'd that glass ever do to ye?" He giggled as he stepped back. I whimpered as the heat between my legs ignited, and took another long sip of my drink.

My knees felt weak as I watched John leave to go chat with Paul and the others. I felt the intense urge to lock myself in the powder room and rub myself to climax, but I fought it off and just kept drinking.

The alcohol was starting to hit my bloodstream as I downed my third glass of champagne. My insides felt warm and I was finally able to loosen up a bit.

I shrugged off the jacket that held back my dress, which was a turquoise mini one that showed off my curves perfectly. I placed the jacket on the back of my chair and began to walk around and mingle.

John and I would steal glances every so often, but nothing ever came of it. I began to feel relieved, thinking that his little tease earlier was perhaps just a bluff.

I excused myself from the group I was chatting with to go to the loo and powder my face. The ballroom was rather warm, so I'd been sweating a bit more than usual. I opened up my compact and touched up, using the provided puff to pat the moist areas on my face.

Once finished, I tossed it back in my bag and pulled out a lipstick, painting my lips with a fresh coating.

"I love that color on ye."

There he is again. In the mirror I can see him leaning against the doorway of the bathroom.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, my voice laced with both fear and need.

"Looking for ye, me dear." He growled as he moved closer.

"John... not here..." I stepped to the side to try and get away. John just followed me.

I tried to walk away but John held onto my wrist firmly, preventing me from doing anything.

"Yer not going anywhere." He growled, attaching his lips to the skin on my neck and sucking.

His hand found my other wrist and pinned them both above my head, then pushed me into the wall. His body was touching mine, and his bulge was as hard as a rock.

"I need ye, Lucy." He whispered dangerously close to my mouth. I let out a moan as John presses his lips against mine, locking us into a passionate kiss. Our tongues wrestled for dominance as John let my wrists go to unbutton his pants.

"Yer knickers. Get em off." He ordered.

I smirked and did as I was told, slipping the pink lace down to my ankles and kicking them off to the side. I looked into his dark lustful eyes, and could see that his need for me was purely primal.

"Stall. Now." He barked, pointing to one of the bathroom stalls. As soon as we're in one he slams me against the door and kisses me again. I whimper as he crushes his pelvis against mine and starts to grind, moving upwards and stimulating my clit through the fabric of my dress.

"I've missed ye." He pants as his hands peel my dress up to my stomach. I stare down at his dangling cock as he takes it in his hand and guides it home. He kneels down just slightly to position his member where I need it most. He pushes the tip against my lips and slides upwards into my soaking wet hole.

"Joooooohn!" I yelp as he fills me, holding onto the back of his suit for dear life.

"God I needed this." He groans into my shoulder as he fucks me hard and fast, his cock penetrating all the right spots with every thrust.

"Turn around" he demands, removing himself from me to allow the change of position. I turn around and bend over, poking my arse out in front of him.

"If ye only knew what ye do to me." He panted before entering me from behind, tugging on my hair as he pounds into me relentlessly.

My face scrapes against the cold door with every thrust of his hips. I'm nearing my climax, my walls tightening with every pump of his hard manhood.

"Oh John.... oh god...." I moan into my hand, trying my best to muffle the ecstasy.

My knees buckle as I climax, shaking my legs as he thrusts sloppily- nearly driven to his own orgasm. Before he could cum I jerked my body away from him and spun around, landing on my knees and taking him in my mouth.

I began hollowing my cheeks, sucking harshly as John's penis began to quiver. I wrapped my hand around his balls and gave a gentle squeeze, feeling them tighten as he explodes his delicious seed into my throat.

I milk every last drop with my mouth and guzzle it down like it's the sweetest thing I've ever tasted. In so many ways, it was.

I rose to my feet and fell against the door, catching my breath as I stared at John's sweaty and satiated face.

"Thank ye." He whispered, leaning into me for another kiss. As we made out against the door I could feel a familiar heat radiating from both of us once again until shuffling feet in the bathroom snapped us back to reality.

"Lucy? Are you in there?" Cynthia Lennon called from the doorway.

~~~~~~~~~~~

WHOOOOOOOOOOWHEEEEE

That was fun.

Special shoutout to daddy-deaky  and blehblehh6 for inspiring me to publish this book TONIGHT. Y'all are AWESOME!

So, yeah. I think this is the start of something awesome. This book will be filled with lots of terrible smut featuring our favorite boys, John and Paul. Enjoy, loves!