2-mystery

Taehyung's pov-

As i was talking with the angel boy,i heard a loud noise outside my room.Suddenly the door was opened, and my two fathers,kim namjoon and kim seokjin entered.

I stared at them blankly as they entered so suddenly.

"Happy birthday tae!!!!",rejoiced my papa jin.

My eyes became teary eyed.I thought that they forgot my birthday.Thinking of that i started crying loudly which caused my parents to panic.

"What happened tae???why are you crying???",my papa asked while handing the cake to appa and immediately hugged me.I hugged him back and continued crying.

After few minutes, my cries subsided and my papa was wiping away the stray tears.

"What happened darling???why were you crying???",he asked with worry.

"I t-thought that y-you f-forgot my b-birthday",i said and started crying again.

"Oh dear!!!how can we forget our son's birthday???you are our happiness tae....we would never,i repeat NEVER forget anything that is engaged with you.We were actually planning for a surprise,so we came flying to our mansion....sorry tae",he said.

"Tae,don't think like that again,am i clear.You are the happiness to our little world",appa said.

"Thank you appa and papa,I needed it a lot",i said while smiling and wiping my tears.

"Okok now let's cut the cake-KIM NAMJOON!!!!!WHY DID YOU EAT THE CAKE????",my papa was shouting at the top of his lungs.

As i turned my head towards my appa,the cake was indeed half eaten.When i turned my attention to the angel boy,his face was covered with cake.HE ATE MY CAKE!!!!wait wait WAIT!!!!is he not visible to my appa and papa???why are they not questioning about him????

"Papa,are we the only people here???can you see anyone other than us????",i asked them with my fingers crossed.

"Kim taehyung!!!only because its your birthday today iam leaving you without hitting your head.Don't talk rubbish....AND YOU NAMJOON...how can you eat our son's cake???",he was fuming.how can they not see him,as i was thinking that angel boy was laughing at my misery.

"It's ok papa...you two being here is itself enough for me...don't worry.....i love you guyss....soooo much",i said.

"We love you too",they said in unison and hugged me.

"Now you guys go and take rest.You must be tired",i said while breaking the hug.

"Okk sweetheart, we'll go and once again happy birthday!!!you mean a lot to both of us...don't think otherwise"papa said while kissing my forehead which appa mirrored. Soon they both went to their room.

Now i have to deal with this devil like angel...sigh

"Now can you answer my questions",i asked him.

"First of alllll....your appa is so hot",he said dreamily.

"WHATTTT???he is my appa and he is married to my appa-

"Wait ~~i only said that he is hot.... why are you panicking?",he said calmly.

"Because he is my appa"and also you are MY ANGEL

"I will call hot whoever i want....you don't control meeeee",he said.

"And also taehyung~~i am not your angel",he said.

How did he know what i thought????

"Because i can hear you taehyung",he said with a cheeky smile.

"And also,i'll be with you only for a year....don't have so much imaginations",he said shocking me.

"Why for only a year????why can't you stay with me for years????,i asked.

"Because,it is the rule",he said with a shrug."but it takes a lot of efforts to make me stay forever that only you can do because you summoned me.....before you ask anything, iam not saying you the way...its your duty to find it",he said.

"I will for sure find the way.don't worry--"

"Its jungkook",he said.

"-jungkook... by the way i am taehyung",i said while extending my hand.

He saw me as if i have grown horns on my head."what???handshake???"...i said and went to hold his hand,but i only touched the air.Confusion took over my body.why can't i touch him.

"Its because you can't touch me",he said."As i said it takes a lot of effort and you should figure it out...and also for your information you can touch me only if our bond becomes stronger....only when i trust you..",with that said he went to sleep while floating in the air leaving me in a pure state of confusion.