Shirtless😅

Dwithi literally rushed to the door to open it and everybody was so suprised. Where is she rushing off too?. She reaches the door, takes a deep breath and opens it as calmly as possible. But then, the sound on the other side of the door says, "Annyeonghaseyo mam, Here is the chicken and beer you ordered". What a perfect timing, Dwithi thought. She vented out all her anger and disappointment on the delivery boy and asked him never to be late. Anna comments, "Dwithi loves chicken. The delivery boy is lucky that you guys are here, or else she would have killed him by now". Everybody roars in laughter and chanyeol says, " Kai is just the same. He would sell his kidneys for chicken". Baekhyun still pissed , glaring at Anna says, " Some people would even kill people here" and Anna sneers at him ferociously. Everybody was laughing quietly, all of them seemed fascinated by the electric sparks flying between baekhyun and Anna. "Let's go to the terrace, it's beautiful out there" Dwithi tries to cool down the situation and everybody agrees. They takes the snacks and goes outside, everybody is talking, drinking and eating. Chanyeol starts making soju bombs for the highlight. Baekhyun sitting near Dwithi, leans forward and whipers in Dwithi's ears, " You were expecting him know?". Dwithi looks at baekhyun puzzled. "What? Who? I am not expecting anybody", she whispers back stammering. " I know you like Kai and that you want to see him". Dwithi was shocked this time and couldn't argue. Baekhyun continues, "He is on a shoot and not sick, Don't worry".  Chen sees this and asks "What are you guys whispering about? Are you guys having secrets now. Please let us know before stirring up another scandal". All of EXO bursts out laughing again and Dwithi looks at Anna and see her burning with anger and jealousy. She might be really pissed to know that Dwithi  was the one in the photo. She  should have told her. Kyungsoo receives a call and he goes out to talk because they were all so loud. They were having so much fun. They played jenga, stone paper scissors and then started talking about all random stuff and Dwithi and Anna knew that they ofcourse were stanning the best of all groups and the best people. Despite being stars, they all had this plain simplicity which made them feel like ordinary people and that felt good. Dwithi was in the kitchen to get more juice when the bell rings again. Anna shouts, " I will get it". She fills the plate with more snacks and goes out to the terrace. Everybody is still talking. Baekhyun mouths, "Kai is here". "Where is he?" Dwithi mouth backs. "Washroom", he says and Dwithi nods her head smiling. That's when it struck her, she didn't see the light in the common bathroom when coming back. Wait..Is he in the attached bathroom? The one attached to her bedroom. WTF!!!.. she turns towards Anna and she flashes her evil smile and mouths, " Now.we are even". Dwithi rushes off to her bedroom to see Kai looking at his full profile shirtless poster. To make it worse, there were heart symbols all over the wall, and a handwritten paper pinned to the wall reading, "Uri Yeobo".Dwithi could feel her getting red, embarassed. She couldn't believe it. "OMG!!! This is not happening" she blurts out.