Now What?

Dwithi was shocked. This was not baekhyun and nobody was gonna realise if something happens to her there. So mustering up all the courage, she kicks the person at his stomach and he lets out a painful cry. The voice sounded so familiar and pushing the door open, a faint light comes in and she sees the man. It was him. Kai. But this time she couldn't control her anger and sadness and she shouts at him, crying. Kai was taken aback and was saying nothing. This infuriated her even more. "Why are you playing with me? I am already so depressed and do you want to add oil to the fire. What do you want from me. I am just a fan. It's just I love you. Overwhelmed by anger, she just started spurting out random stuff and in the end, she says , " I am sorry I had your half naked pics in my room" .And on hearing this, the serious kai suddenly bursts out laughing. "WHAt?" Dwithi shouts at him. "Nothing" he says and rolls around in laughter. Dwithi stood perplexed and despite her frantic actions , Kai kept on laughing and she had to wait till he stops. " I am sorry" he says. " I am leaving" Dwithi shot back. "Wait!! Why are you always so angry with me?". "Kai asks. "You are the one who doesn't even look at me. You are like this after the scandal broke out. Why do u hate me so much". Kai lets out a sigh and says, " Is that what you know about me?"