The begining of the chapter 01- Valtor attacks the fairy village

So firstly, when Bloom walks with Kiko her Rabbit pet around Alfea Bloom sensed that their was someone destroying Alfea all of Bloom's friends were their and Stella said girls let's transform into Enchanted.!So Bloom transformed into her Enchaantix first then Stella after Stella was Flora then was Musca,Techna and then Layla.Bloom saw Valtor and then Attached Em with Fire furry that sent Valtor to the floor by force then Valtor said so Bloom we meet again your very powerful than your friends I should say. Bloom why are you here Valtor and why did you are you trying two destroy Alfea. Valtor because I'm here too take you away Bloom because remember your boyfriend sky betrayed you. Bloom your right Sky did betray me after all sigh I accept your request Valtor but one more thing don't do anything bad two my friends ok Valtor. Bloom friends Bloom please don't leave us we're supposed to stick together Bloom look girls what Valtor said it true.When Bloom went with Valtor back to Cloud Tour Bloom saw the tricks. The tricks Valtor good to see you um Why is Bloom doing here isn't she suppose to be in Alfea with her fairy friend's said Icy. Valtor Bloom is here because she accepted my request and you tricks don't need know what's it about i have it under control. The tricks reaction ugh fine we will stay out of the way. Bloom followed Valtor too his head quarters so Valtor sat down on his chair that looked like a thrown abs bloom stood on the side of Valtor. Valtor guested Bloom to sit on the side of the huge chair so bloom sat on the edge of the huge chair near Valtor, so Valtor told Bloom if she wanted to be on his side and for Bloom to be his new girlfriend so bloom said sure.

To be continued

Hope you guys enjoyed my second story that I made let me know if you want me to update the next chapter?