Dark Bloom is back in this chapter by Valtor

So after, when Valtor asks Bloom to join his side and that Valtor won't attack Alfea nor fight against all the Alfea students and teachers. And after all sometimes Bloom is lonely because Sky has a fiancé called Diaspro the one that dislikes Bloom nor does Bloom like her one bit.And in exchange Valtor told Bloom that she would be the most powerful fairy in the whole universe so,Bloom thought about what Valtor said and if she should accept his offer. Because it's true Sky did break bloom's heart after all but one thing that Valtor told Bloom is that she would have to turn into Dark bloom again for eternity and forever and stay by Valtor's side 4ever. So Bloom finally accepted Valtor's offer what he said about turning me into my evil self which is Dark Bloom sigh well good bye Alfea and good bye Winx: So know Valtor turned Bloom into Dark Bloom just like how Lord Darkar did in season 2 but however, in season 3 it's a lot different than season 2 because Valtor was nothing compared 2 Lord Darkar so back into the story sorry guy.

So after when Valtor turned Bloom into Dark Bloom then Dark Bloom appears and laughs evilly and sticks with Valtor at all times and with the tricks as well and what they didn't know was that Dark Bloom was in Valtor side and not the Winx side no more and Dark Bloom wanted a revenge on Sky for what he did to Bloom those past few weeks and so Valtor was thinking of a salutation that stated Dark Bloom's ideas and opinion about her revenge on Sky and with the help of Valtor of course and the tricks as well btw= by the way In Slang language, and Dark Bloom was very good friend's with the Trixs including Icy,Darcy and stormy and Dark Bloom and Valtor were boyfriends and girlfriends they were in a relationship basically.

To be continued...

Let me know what you guy's thought of this new updated chapter I updated this story and if you want me to make new stories just let me know on the comment's below k bye?

The End

Winx Club season 3 Valtor captures Riri from the Fairy village.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara