Dark Bloom stays by Valtor's side all the time

Hey guy's  warning!!⚠️ ⚠️ this story contains strong language if your young don't read this story then.I'm here with another update based on Dark Bloom and Valtor, I hope you readers will find this story very interesting and mysterious as well know without further and do let's jump into the story and if u readers want me to update more stories like this or continue this story lemme know in the comments below  know let's jump straight into the new updated story.

So firstly Dark Bloom is with Valtor in his hideouts in cloud Tower along with the Trixs but however, the Trixs don't know that. Dark Bloom isn't friends with them so Dark Bloom and her new, boyfriend named Valtor both of e'm were thinking ways to plan a huge revenge on. Sky But Sky don't know that because he's worried about .Bloom because she hasn't been in. Alfea where the fairies are even Bloom's friends from Alfea are also worried about why hadn't Bloom hasn't been in Alfea for weeks or months, or so the Winx's went to headmistress to.Miss Faragonda then Miss Faragonda sensed that Bloom is in huge danger that she's back to being Dark Bloom again. So Miss Faragonda told the Winx's on what happened to Bloom.

Miss Faragonda Proof
I'm sorry Girls but Bloom is in deep and huge danger this Shocked the Winx's and miss Faragonda told them I'm afraid that Bloom is back to her evil self known as Dark Bloom because Valtor turned Bloom into her evil self because in return for Bloom to get her revenge back on Sky on what he did to Bloom because Sky has a fiancée this made the Winx so upset and angry at Sky.
Winx's Prove:

Stella: !! I can't believe Sky!! did this to our  dear friend Bloom! How could he have a fiancée hows so Mean and has a horrible attitude Hmm Stella crosses her both arm annoyed at Sky.

Aisha/Layla: Why would sky break Bloom's hurt no wonder Bloom is her evil self because of Sky that's why sigh we have to help our  friend Bloom remember when Bloom guided all of us on a mission let's train like that and help Bloom and Valtor who's with me all the Winx Agreed.

Musa: I couldn't agree more with you Aisha/Layla let's all Bloom and Valtor all together but I'm so hurt broken on why Sky wound pick a worthless B***h like Diaspro like she's a fake person I ever seen ugh.

Flora: I'm just so emotional right know how dare Sky hurt our friend Bloom after all Bloom helped all of us know we all have to help her back even if she's her evil self again who's with me all the Winx agreed with my idea.

Tecna: Ugh!! Sky will pay for what he did to Bloom our dearest friend know let's all go find Dark Bloom and Valtor her new Boyfriend let's not forget that Dark Bloom isn't friends with the trix's  keep that in mind Winx's all the Winx's nodded in agreement wow Tecna u know all this your very smart and intelligent says the Winx know let's go Winx.

Dark Bloom Prov's
So, I'm here helping my boyfriend Valtor  and he's also helping me with my plan on getting revenge on Sky he messed with the wrong person ugh Dark Bloom was so Furious and Fierce that Valtor had to calm Dark Bloom But he loved the anger on Dark Bloom's face though Valtor smirked and told his girlfriend Dark Bloom my dear why don't we both go to where Sky is right know for our greatest revenge on em what do u say my Dark Bloom, Dark Bloom Laughed evilly in agreement with her boyfriend Valtor.

Valtor prov's
I saw my girlfriend Dark Bloom laughed in agreement with my idea I then saw what was happening in Alfea with the. Winx's to my surprise the Winx also wanted to help. Bloom and I hmm how interesting indeed maybe I should stop to Alfea. And take the Winx with me smirked Valtor then .Valtor got up from his throne chair where hud gf was sitting on the edge of it Valtor got up and told. Dark Bloom to look after his place on Dark Bloom agreed and told Valtor where are you going my love, I'm going to Alfea because the Winx known as your use to be friends wants to help us both on to get revenge on Sky.as well Dark Bloom laughed at this oh really then that's a good idea for them to help us both you can go but don't take too long said Dark Bloom and Valtor said of course my love see yah see yah says. Dark Bloom sat on Valtor's purple throne and looked bored. So when Valtor teleported to Alfea he saw the Winx outside to Valtor's surprise He called the Winx they heard Valtor calling to em so the Winx went to Valtor and asked what he wanted from the Winx  in exchange on Bloom's behalf for the Winx to work with Valtor the Winx agreed to it but little did they know that Valtor. smirked when he looked away and he tricked the Winx into thinking bout to help Bloom and little did the Winx know that Valtor will turn some of the Winx into their evil self Valtor kept smirking as in nothing will end will do Valtor took the Winx into his hideout with Dark Bloom so when they arrived with a little surprise that bloom was her evil self again and Dark Bloom walked to Valtor and hugged em this shocked the Winx so this was a trap said the Winx don't worry Winx I don't bite or I won't hurt you says Dark Bloom who laughed evilly.

The specialist prov's

Brandon: I do hope Stella will love these new fresh flowers 🌹 that I brought today and plus it suits her personality 😁👍🏼 totally agree with you says :Helia and Timmy I do think that Stella would love those flowers because they look absolutely beautiful and it's breath taking says Helia and Brandon thanks Helia and Timmy.

Timmy's prov's
I can't wait to show Tecna these new technology this is so cool and very interesting  I do really hope and believe that Tecna will do these though says Timmy as he was thinking out loud I do believe that Tecna would those new technology says Riven oh hey their says Timmy to Riven they both said hey to each other and Timmy thank Riven of his new technology surprise for Tecna.

Riven prov's
So I heard Timmy thinking out loud that he believed that Tecna would love his new technology surprise for Tecna so I helped Timmy and he thank me and I said no problem bro that's what friends do they help each other and support them right said Riven and Timmy agreed.

Helia's prov's I was walking around Red tower were the specialists stay so I found this new flower that I thought Flora would love because she loves flowers 🌷 and plants 🌱 so why not get this and surprise Flora says Helia when he was deep in thought sky was their and asked Helia what he was doing with those flower/plants Helia explained to Sky he smiled and said I'm sure Flora would love those.

Nabu's prov's

I was thinking about Aisha how we both like the same thing and surprisingly were from the same country so I was thinking on giving Aisha this special necklace and these beautiful earrings too smiled Nabu and he went back to Red tower where all the specialist are at the moment if they need another rescue.

Sky's prov's 

Sky was happy that he cheered Helia that Flora would definitely love those flowers 🌷 that you brought and Helia thank Sky and Sky says no problem bro so Helia asked what about Sky won't you give Bloom something this shocked sky became he told Helia that em and bloom broke up because of sky's Fiancee which is that witch 🧙‍♀️ called Diaspro then Helia was so upset about sky that he choose Diaspro over Bloom,Sky!! How could you be so stupid to choose that Witch 🧙‍♀️ to be your Fierce over Bloom who has helped you the most this shocked Sky sigh.

The end will continue this next update soon lemme know
how this story was.