"Aislynn: I Have No Words"

Aislynn...

I don't know what to say about you. I know this is meant to be goodbye but I can't say it, not yet anyway. If death has stolen me away, you're reading this. I know this is unfair of me, but look after Daryl. Take good care of him like he will of you. He needs you, you're his only biological family.

Please also take care of yourself, that's all I can think of. Stay strong, stay yourself, stay in love.

I have no advice, no words. I had so much to say to everyone else, too much, but to you... I'm speechless. In a good way, I think. 

Carl: my best friend.

Daryl: my lover.

Rick: my life-line.

I just, I don't know what to say about you. That sounds so bad and I wish I had more but that's it. I love you and I don't know what else. You're beautiful, that's one thing, and you deserve so much better than our broken group. You deserve  a life with Daryl but you won't even get it because he can't tear his eyes off me for long enough to appreciate what you are; who you are.

You are wonderful and amazing, I need you. I just don't think anyone will need you as much as Carl and don't you dare leave him. He deserves to be whole, you deserve it too. Don't be selfish but also think of yourself. He loves you more than he loves himself; he's dangerous without you and with you.

If you're dead, I can't wait to see you again. I can't wait to say hello once again.

I just talked to you about our low supply of medicine as you walked past with Nevaeh on your hip and now I'm probably dead.

Just, everytime I see you with Judith and Nevaeh, I can't help but think of what a great mother you'll be. You're caring and nurturing and you and Carl will have the most beautiful babies because you're both absolutely gorgeous.

Please take care of everyone. Let Judith, Carl, Rick, Maggie, Nevaeh, Michonne, Rick, Chloe, my father and Daryl know how much I love them. If I was there, I'd never stop telling them. They're lovely people and they'll protect you.

I have one more important thing to say and that is congratulations on growing into such a beautiful young woman in this messed up world. You have grown so strong and brave and no one noticed that you were so mature because we didn't bother.

Stay alive, stay in love,
Beth.