Introduction

“Hi my name is Jackson, I am a furry that will be in this book.” Jackson chuckled and walked down the sidewalk, “This is my house that I’ll be living in and I have a brother my mom adopted and he is right here,” he walks inside of the house and pointed at his brother. “My brother is just a funny and intelligent person that loves video games and anime,” he walked upstairs as the viewers are looking at my brother, “Hi, I am Jackson’s adopted brother, but I just go by brother or Peter,” he saved the game and walked outside with his nice soft body as he was shirtless showing his pecs, “I am a human and I'll tell you about the adoption.” he stretched and yawned as he walked to check the mail and opens it grabbing the mail and smiles walking back in and puts it on the table. “Well I was just a baby and something happened to my parents and they left me in the woods for some damn reason and they disappeared and some wolves helped me and raised me bathing, eating, dominating the place, etc. Now I live with them and enjoy the roof they put over my head,” he smiled and looked around at the house and seen a picture of the family “But now they aren’t here right now because they are hunting for supper as I watch Jackson” he smiled as he fixed himself a sandwich and walks down to the school, “This is where me and my brother will be going to school and be getting our education” he looked at it and started walking off. “That’s where I found my first crush in the halls of the second floor,” he chuckled and looked up at the beautiful blue sky as clouds are floating slowly, he walked to his job which is called ‘Michael’s chickens’ and smiled “This is where me and my boyfriend had our first date and we did some other stuff after the date” he chuckled and smirked as he finished and walked home as he walked into his brothers bedroom as he was playing on his computer giggling and watching him as he walked into the room as he saw his brother playing Minecraft as his giggles turned louder, “Jackson calm down with your giggles” he chuckled as Jackson looked up at him and nodded. he started walking to his bedroom shutting the door and laying down on his bed as he closed his eyes as he started thinking about his future and smirking as he started dozing off and sleeping the rest of the wonderful and spectacle night. The next morning he woke up in his bedroom, stretching and yawning as he sighed and walked into the bathroom and urinated in the toilet, washing his hand and looked in the mirror combing his thin hair. He walked down the stairs and saw his parents sitting on the couch drinking their coffee as he walked to them and hugged tightly as they wrapped their hands around his back and nuzzled as the cuddled the rest of the thirty minutes off...