prologue

No pov
It was a peaceful day in vale. Everyone was happy, even in Beacon, everyone was happy. Except the janitors, but that's normal. Later that day ozpin called his best student, y/n up to his office.

Y/n: sir, you asked for me.

Oz: yes, we have a missing person's case, a kid. I want you to help find him.

Y/n: yes sir!

And so y/n went off to help find a kid along with his dog bullet, but little did they know, that was the last time anyone would see him for a long time

*Time skip*

News reporter 1: I has been 16 years since Beacon lost their top student, y/n, in the Blair Forest. Once called the emerald forest, but changed when people started going missing. One someone came back they said "we had to listen to her" The her, has been dubbed "The Blair Witch" ultimately got the forest closed down.

News reporter 2: anyway,on to other news, a new child has gone missing near the Blair Forest-

Ozpin turned off his t.v. and rubbed his eyes. His late nights are going to be the death of him. As he yawned he remembered how close y/n and summer was before he went missing. Summer still blames him for y/n's death. As Ozpin got up he went for a walk when he started walking away, he failed to his t.v. flash with a symbol.

As ozpin walked to the fountain when he noticed the trees weren't right. Wait, when did we have trees. As Ozpin walked into the trees he found a symbol. He same symbol that y/n loved and had on his door, the one that flashed on the t.v.

Ozpin picked it up and held it in his hand

Ozpin picked it up and held it in his hand. As he did he herd whispers. The whispers kept getting loader and loader until he broke it un his hand.

Ozpin: I,I I didn't mean to break it.

After ozpin said that he started to get drowsy until he fell to the ground. The last thing he herd was

??? OZPIN!