-7-

Your pov

"Daddy, who's 'z' ?", I ask daddy, "Um well you see sweetie he's a bad man, well, worse than us anyway and should I say demon oooor, b-but, ah s-shit, a-anyway he's a-after y-you b-because-", " TOBY WGY THE FUCK ARE YOU TELLING HER WHY HE'S AFTER HER SLENDER TOLD US NOT TO UNTIL HE'S SURE SHE CAN HANDLE IT!", my brother shouted at daddy, "Timmy I might only be 12 but I can handle ANYTHING now I mean my only friend taught me how to, his name was Zalgo and he had horns and brown hair and pretty red eyes and sometimes he would show me his other form!", I explained to my brother in an excited tone,"and he said that he would always protect me, he told me about this group of people who used to be known as the moonshadows, but wouldn't tell me what they're called now, but he said they're bad people, oh oh, and aunt stripes she always took care of me when zalgo was gone, oh and he said that if I needed him to stand in front of a mirror and say he comes three times", daddy and Timmy looked at each other with horrified looks which confused me," sweetie that's the man who's coming after you, he knows that you're something special so he-he wants to k-kill you", Timmy explains,"NO HE'S NOT, ZALGO PROMISE HE WOULD NEVER HURT ME, he even gave me pocky", I yell mumbling the last part,"AND HE SAID WHEN I WAS OLD ENOUGH HE WOULD LET ME JOIN HIS FAMILY, HE SAID HE LOVED ME", I continued to yell, once again daddy and my brother exchange concerned looks," masky I think I know what his plan is now, he's going to try and get her and force her to marry him" daddy says to Timmy, tim quickly walks over to me and picks me up, hugging me into his chest," I won't let him", tim says in a scary voice.

Slenders pov

I heard what (y/n) said about zalgo L, it honestly surprised me that he could be so kind to a child and have no intention to hurt them but only to marry them?, I thought of (y/n) as a daughter, so obviously my over protective dad side started to show L, I telaported to the mansion where they were still fighting while hoping that (y/n) would be safe with me proxies and Ben and Jeff.