Cuddle Till We Fall Asleep

"And what are you gonna do if I don't?" Clarence threatened.

"You know my position in this pack. You know what I am capable of. So I suggest you leave now, while you still can." Josh snarled.

That seemed to have spooked Clarence, because he growled and ran off.

After Josh made sure he wasn't coming back, he turned to Tyler, worry covering his face.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No, but he scared me." Tyler hugged Josh's torso.

"Why did you go outside? You know it's dangerous to be out here. Especially when I wasn't here to protect you, incase something like that happens. He could've seriously hurt you if I didn't get here in time. Maybe even kidnapped you, I don't know." Josh worried.

"I can protect myself, you know." Tyler furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes Tyler, I know. I know that you're fully capable of doing that, but we are talking about Clarence here. He is dangerous. He could've done bad things to you. Very bad things." Josh shivered.

"I don't wanna think about that, I just wanna go back to your house."

"Okay, let's go then."

———

Josh, his whole family, and Tyler sat in the living room talking. All 3 of Josh's siblings stared at Tyler with wide eyes, making him uncomfortable. He could feel their gaze, burning his skin. He wanted to be polite and say nothing but he just couldn't stand it any longer, so he turned to Josh and whispered,

"Please make them stop staring at me. It's making me uncomfortable."

Josh nodded his head, and said to the 3 other Dun's,

"Could you guys not stare at him. He doesn't like it, it's making him uncomfortable."

The one with bright red hair said, "Sorry. I'm just fascinated with your wings. They are so pretty."

Tyler gave her a warm smile to say thank you. The other two didn't say a word, they just turned their heads to the T.V. Tyler didn't mind though, he knows what it's like to have strangers on your home. So he didn't take any offense when they stayed silent.

"Wanna go to my room? You'll probably be more comfortable in there." Josh suggested.

Tyler nodded his head and mumbled, "Yeah."

"Okay c'mon then." Josh grabbed Tyler's hand and left the other 4.

After passing several rooms, they reach the familiar door of Josh's room. They went inside and as soon as the door closed, Josh apologized

"I'm sorry about them. They aren't big social butterflies." Josh told him.

"That's okay. I kinda expected it. To them, I'm a stranger, so it's a bit awkward to have stranger in your house."

"Well then, I'm sorry for them making you uncomfortable."

"It's okay." Tyler smiled.

"So what do you want to do?"

"I'm quite tired and it's been a long day, so can we just go to sleep?"

"Yeah. Do you want to sleep in my bed or let me place pillows on the floor?"

"Bed." Tyler bashfully smiled.

"Okay. C'mere." Josh motioned Tyler over.

"We aren't strangers. You don't need to act shy around me."