I'm Hungry Mom

It was now after dinner and the boys, Tyler and Josh, decided to go up to Tyler's room. The others were watching T.V before heading to bed.

"I wonder where Brendon is. I haven't seen him since everyone disappeared for a day." Tyler thought out loud.

"Why?" Josh asked, maybe with a hint a jealousy.

"Cause we were friends. I've had a hard time making friends and you know that. I don't have any friends. And the kids I watch don't count." He shrugged.

"You have me." Josh said in a fake hurt tone.

"You're my boyfriend. It's pretty lame for your boyfriend to be your only friend." Tyler said.

"Well if you'd like to change it to friends with benefits, I wouldn't mind. It's a win win for me." Josh joked.

Tyler giggled, "Josh think realistically. That would never work, it's way too complicated. Why would you go an extra mile when we already do the stuff friends with benefits do. We're just official."

"What on earth. Tyler I'm just trying to make a joke and you decide to completely ruin it with that." Josh laughed.

"I'm just trying to explain why being friends with benefits just wouldn't work." He was in a laughing fit now.

"What're you laughing at?" Jay walked into the bedroom, surprisingly without the two noticing. He's very sneaky.

"Nothing Jay. Are you ready to go to bed?" Tyler started going down the bunk bed.

"If it was nothin, then why were you laughing?" Jay asked, curiously.

"It was nothing Jay. Have you brushed your teeth?" Tyler pushed him into the bathroom along with Josh.

"That's not fair. I wanna knoww." He whined.

"No Jay. Now brush your teeth," Tyler turned to Josh, "Let me get you a spare toothbrush. They're usually under the sinks in here."

He bent down and looked through the cabinet, finding one very quickly. He handed it to Josh and got his own.

After everyone had brushed their teeth, they went back into the room. Josh went up the ladder and Jay got into his bed.

"Do you want me to tuck you in?" He asked Jay.

"Yes please" Jay nodded, sheepishly.

"Alright bud." Tyler tucked him in and gave him a kiss on his forehead. He went up the ladder himself and got comfortable.

"G'night Tyty. I love you. Night Jish." Jay said sleepily.

"Goodnight Jay. We love you too."

Tyler cuddled up to Josh's side and pulled the covers up.

Then they all headed to sleep.

———

"Tyler."

"Tyler."

"Tyyylerrrr."

Josh was hungry but he couldn't get up because Tyler was on him. Like his whole body was on top of him. So he was trying to wake him up. Keyword is: try.

"Tytyy."

Josh pinched his nostrils so that maybe he would wake due to lack of air. Instead he slept soundly.

He would just sling him off, but Tyler could fall off resulting in a mad and upset Tyler. Josh certainly did not want that. He's already tried shaking him a bit. Obviously by Tyler still being asleep it didn't work. This boy could be a serious heavy sleeper sometimes.

He got another idea. It probably wouldn't work but at this point, Josh will do anything that gets him closer to food.

He decided to pepper Tyler's face with kisses until he woke up. It was the only option left.

He went from his nose, to his cheek, his lips, his forehead, all over.

And guess what.

It didn't work.

"Are you kidding me." Josh whined.

"Tyler. If you don't get up right now. I will not hesitate to throw you off this bed right now. I don't care if it's high. I'm so hungry right now." Josh said, practically to himself.

"Tyler please. I'm starving to death." Josh looked at him and saw his eyelashes flutter.

This idiot was awake the whole time. And the other idiot didn't realize it.

"Right well. I'm throwing you off. Have a nice landing." Josh pretended to move Tyler over just enough on the edge where he wouldn't fall, but was close.

"You jerk!" Tyler's eyes shot open immediately.

"I legit warned you. Now move I'm hungry." Josh quickly paced himself down the bunk bed latter and out of Tyler's room. Though he wasn't paying attention, Tyler was following him downstairs.

Kelly was in the kitchen still preparing bacon. Jay was watching T.V with his other two siblings. And Tyler's dad was no where to be seen.

"Morning you two." She smiled.

"Morning Mrs.Joseph. Breakfast smells lovely." Josh smiled back.

"Morning mom." Tyler yawned, still half asleep.

"Thank you Josh! How did you guys sleep?" Kelly asked, trying to make conversation.

"Pretty good." Josh answered. He was eating a few pieces of bacon, and of course toast. It was a regular breakfast food in the Joseph household.

"I slept great. Except for Mr.Impatient over here who woke me up." Tyler nudged Josh.

Josh may have been hungry, but Tyler was eating things left and right like a vacuum. By the time Josh had eaten 2 pieces of toast and the same amount of bacon, Tyler was on his 5ths. And he's never eaten like that. Josh always beats him in portions and in time. Not this time. Tyler was winning by a long shot.

"Tyler, honey slow down. No more. You won't be able to eat lunch." Kelly told him.

"I'm hungry mom." Tyler whined.

"Oh how the tables have turned." Josh laughed. Tyler scowled at him.

"Well then snack on something. Oh yeah, if you want you can go with the kids today. They've missed you. I've made cookies for them." Kelly suggested.

"Sure. Josh is going too. They like him. Are we allowed to go to the treehouse or do we have to stay on village grounds?" Tyler asked. He grabbed his plate and Josh's and sat them in the sink.

"You can go to the treehouse if you want. But if you do, don't stay out too late. Their parents want them back on grounds before noon." She informed him.

"You got it mom. Can Jay come?" Tyler asked one more question.

"Yeah. He can go." Kelly started doing the dishes.

"Alrighty. C'mon Jaybug. We gotta go get ready. We're gonna go play in the treehouse today!" Tyler tried to hype him up.

"Yayy!" Jay hopped upstairs with Josh and Tyler.

"I will never understand where that boy gets his energy."

-authors note-
"iM hUnGry mOm" well dang tyler don't eat everything.
anyways, we've got 5 chapters left. so hopefully this doesn't seem to be going too fast. i've made my decision on the mpreg thing. im still deciding on a sequel though. so if you don't feel too shy today, please tell me if you want a sequel or not. feedback is important to me.

word count including a/n: 1154

stay lovely
stay alive
i love you
-your one and only<3