Coma

Chapter 22

"Finn Hudson ?" the doctor said "I stood up immediately and said , "yes , I'm his girlfriend and this is his brother is he okay?" i asked "yes he's okay but I have some new about the accident ." he said "what is it ?" I asked "well the good news is that mr.hudson will be okay ." I smiled and I felt relieved "however , he is in a temporary coma ." he told us . I looked at him and said , "will he wake up?" I asked "I believe so there's a good chance , your boyfriend is a fighter ." he said "I know that's my man ." I said to him and smiled . "can I see him ?" I asked "of course he's in room 223 ." He told I smiled and walked away with Kurt. We went to room 223, "do you want me to come in with you ?" Kurt asked me "no , I'll be okay I just need to see him ." I said and I walked in . there he was still as a rock , lying there looking so handsome I walked over to him and said , "hey , it's me Rachel ." I sat down "so the last time we talked , I told you that I loved you and you said that you loved me to ." I started to tear up "Ya know you almost gave me a heart attack I was so scared that I was going to lose you , but you're a fighter ." "listen Finn I need you fight as hard as you can right now , I love you way too much to lose you so please just fight and fight hard for me and this baby ." I said . I held his hand "please just fight ."