Anniversary

Chapter 31
I was in my room this morning when Finn came in and said , "good morning beautiful ." I smiled and kissed him "good morning handsome ." "So have you figured out a name yet?" He asked me "I have one in mind but I think that I keep it to myself till tonight ." I said he held me in his arms "okay , then I guess I'll half to wait ." he said "guess you will." I said I started to go to the bathroom when he said , "hey Rachel ?" I smiled and turned around "yes ?" I said "I love you ." i smiled "I love you too babe ." after I came out of the shower I went down stairs to find roses on the ground I walked into the kitchen and said , "Finn are you here?" There was no answer but on the table was my favorite flowers , lilies I smiled and found a card saying , "Rachel , happy anniversary I had to take care of some things but I'll see you tonight . love ,Finn ." I smiled to my self and decided to go to the mall and buy Finn a anniversary gift and a little baby shopping . I was at the mall when I saw Marley and Ryder I waved to them and they walked over , "hey guys what are you doing here ?" I asked "well we're just hanging out ." Marley said "what about you ?" Ryder asked . "well I'm doing a little baby shopping and buying Finns anniversary present ." I told him "oh that's right ." Marley said "what'd you buy him ?" "Well let's just say it's very sexy ." I told them "well have fun ." Marley said "you too Marley ." I said "bye ." she said "bye guys." and they walked away . later that night I had set up an anniversary dinner and I had light up some candles and laid down some rose petals on the table . "hello Rachel ?" Finn said "in here ." I said he walked into the kitchen and said , "wow did you do all this ?" "Of course I did ." I said "you look gorgeous ." he said "thank you , now have a sit ." he sat down and I said , "so how was work ?" "It was good . how was your day?" He asked "it was good I saw Marley and Ryder ." "oh good their getting serious ." "yeah they are ." I grabbed to wine glasses and a bottle of non-alcoholic white wine "oh here let me help you with that ." he said "no it's okay I got it ." "Rachel i love you but your six months pregnant." he said and he grabbed the bottle gently out my hands and we sat down and ate . when we finished he looked at me and said, "so are you going to tell me what you want to name our baby?" "Well I think we should name the baby Audrey Rose Hudson ." I said . he smiled and said , "I love it ." "you do ?" "Yeah it fits ." he said and raised his glass "to Audrey Rose Hudson , are little girl." "cheers ." I said "I'll be right back." he said and got up and went up stairs .five minutes later he came down and said , "come with me ." and he took my hand and took me upstairs . I entered my room to see rose petals every where and candles lit around the bed . I smiled and said ,"you did all this ." he smirked "happy anniversary . " and he kissed me "hold on ill be right back ." I said and I went and changed into that little surprise I got for him at the mall . I came out "wow , you look ... wowza." I laughed when he said it then sat on his lap and said , "I love you Finn Hudson and I can't wait to marry you ."