Chapter 11:Surprise!

Jihyo POV:

I woked up and realised its Nayeon unnie's Birthday! I tiptoed to the other members carefully not to wake unnie up
"What's up Jih-" I quickly face my palm on her mouth because this sanake is being loud
"Shh..be quiet and help me wake the others QUIETLY and don't wake nayeon up" just as I finished she realizes what day today. She make a 'o' expression. Then we proceed on waking the others.

I gather them in the kitchen to talk. We shared some ideas but... this ostrich never fail to tease nayeon

"How about if  universe will come here? Y/n is your sister right? And she is close with nayeon...then they will help us out.." Jeongyeon said grinning, the others just nodded their head while i'm thinking for a plan on how to do it..
"How about let's prank her? We should pretend that we didn't know its her birthday today" the door bursted and its y/n,eunha have a frown the others are smiling...THE HELL HOW DID THEY GET HERE?!?! Just then I saw Jeongyeon holding her phone..*sigh*
Y/n POV:

Suddenly Nayeon came down while rubbing her eyes then gave us a excited look.
"Guys!! Do you know what day it is?!?!" She said happily.
"Ohh..hello...y/n.." she said shyly,then everbody except me and eunha formed their lips into a smirk. She just blushed.
"Umm..its Monday?" Tzuyu said sarcastically.
"Its my birthday!" We just shook our head signalling her that we didn't remember it. Nayeon stomped her feet into the living room. I looked at them saying I'm gonna follow her they just nodded. I went to Nayeon unnie who has a cold expression on her face. I approached her slowly then sit.

"Nayeon unnie we're so sorry that we didn't remember your birthday! Please.. you can tell me anything you want!" She tilted her head cutely which made me smile then her lips turned into a smirked.

Please not shopping! I repeatedly said in my mind

Timeskip

And here I am at the mall with nayeon going shopping *sigh* atleast the others have time to decorate.

"Oohh~ let's go here~" she said dragging me on a shopping area. She dragged me here and there but I deserved this I was the one who told her anything. My arms are tired because of so many bags. Well yeah im so strong. Nayeon dragged me in a clothing area. Good thing there's a bench here, so i waited nayeon while massaging my shoulders.

A few minutes later

Nayeon came with a black,pink croptop ( blackpink is the revolution🤣) and a pink longsleeves... huhuhu..thats what i've been looking for and it sale here? And I left my wallet. Wow..great..

"Y/n does this suits you? I was thinking that maybe you and jihyo are sisters then maybe you two have the same size. I was planning on giving jihyo this" she said as she placed it on our basket and we went to the counter. I was about to get it but she refused to give it to me. So i just let her be..

We went back to the dorm they said that they're finished when they called me so we opened the door and nayeon was the first to react.

"Why is it so dark in here?" I left Nayeon to find the switch and I found it!
"Y/n? Where are you?" I opened the switch and..

"Surprise!!" We said in chorus
"How.." she asked still shocked
"Remember when you saw us gathering at the kitchen? We planned it all along..even before you woke up and tell us its your birthday" Jihyo unnie said explaining
"Oh and the shopping part..it isn't part of the plan" Jihyo continued
Nayeon who is still standing in shock look at me..her eyes..were teary..
"Andd y/n planned the half of it" Irene unnie said butting in. I just scratched my-non-itchy-nape and look at Nayeon shyly. What made me surprise is that she hugged me..tightly..
"T-thanks y/n! I really t-thought you f-forgot it."she said sobbing. She handed me the bag she buyed that I thought was for Jihyo unnie.
"H-here..its for you..I could not think of your size and excuse to give this you, I saw you massaging you shoulders at the bench and looked really tired and I feel sorry for that" she said shyly I get the bag and smiled at her. Everbody smiles at us.
"Our ship is sailing!!" They all(except eunha)said we looked at each other and blushed..

The party continued us being dorks cracking jokes,telling scary stories to make them scared and making funny faces which they captured it..

I am at the balcony enjoying the cold air suddenly somebody backhugs me.
"Thanks for today y/n. I really appreciated it" i faced her and smiled.
"Its fine" I kissed her forehead and said.
"I should get going now..bye Nayeonie~ happy birthday!" I said then waved my hands to her,she waved back.

Nayeon's POV:
I touched my forehead then smiled.

"Enjoying it?" A voice startled me and its Eunha
"She really likes you..I should probably move on..I don't have any chance..I confessed to her but she didn't accept it..i still feel jealous when your around her. But..i promised to myself that I would move on and besides I have somebody in my heart now." I smiled at her she hugged me and I hugged her back. We became friends and I told my feelings for y/n. She was so happy and kept on teasing me but I was so glad that we became friends not rivals now.

Y/n...

Hello readers!! Longest chapter i wrote! Ohh..and sorry for any mistakes!