Chapter 12: Fall

Y/n POV:
I waked up as soon as my alarm rings. I saw that I'm the only one in our room I went to the bathroom and fixed my self.

I went downstairs and saw them at the living room stuck in their phones.
"Umm..Good morning?"
"Morning" they said not leaving their eyes on the phone, i went to the kitchen and saw food I sat down and eat.

Timeskip

We're done at our practice for our new song. Yes, we are gonna have a comeback and many stars liked it.
"Unnies! I'mma go out for a sec!" I said leaving they just smiled at me then continued chatting
I went to a close cafe and ordered food I'm gonna give jihyo unnie too.. I go to Twice's studio, as I got closer I heard a loud song. I realized its Feel Special ( STREAM😉)
I take a peek and saw them dancing my eyes fell on the bunny she was so cute and sexy at the same time her singing is so good too. They finished and i excused to get in. I went to jihyo unnie and gave her bags of food that will fit for them.
"Waahh..maknae~ thank you~ you're such a sweet sister."
"Well I saw you guys tired sooo i bought food and momo unnie.."  I handed her JOKBAL. She was jumping cutely and thanked me afterwards I complimented them that they're so good! by the way I wear some white crop top and a skinny jeans I streched my arms and saw Nayeon unnie blushing. Jihyo unnie whispered
"Yah..didn't know you have abs...Nayeon unnie saw your  6 abs.." Nayeon unnie blushed harder...

Nayeon POV:
Flashback
I about to go to our studio when I heard a loud blasting music from Universe's Dance room. I went there and saw her dancing. She moved perfectly and she was sweating that make her so hot! I was blushing and quickly ran to our room.

End of flashback

I am blushing because of two things
1. I saw her 3 abs
2. I saw her dancing sexily

I'm still a blushing hell.. I can't remove it from my mind like its replaying!

Ugh Nayeon so damn cringe~

And hell y/n smiled at me when she gave me food.
Ugh!!

Timeskip
Y/n POV AGAIN:

We are back at the dorm. We just ate then went to our rooms I saw Eunha unnie sleeping I tiptoed outside but a hand stopped me.
"Y/n...we need to talk.."
"W-what is it?"
"I don't like you anymore.. I like somebody else.." she said that made me shock I hugged her happily. She layed on her bed and slept, I continued my way to unnie's room. I saw them chatting.
"Umm..unnies..can we talk?" I said stealing their attention. They patted the space for me to sit.
"Unnie..I-i..admit..I fell for Nayeon unnie.."they showed no reactions I gave them a confused face.
"Maknae we already know."Irene unnie said
I gave them a surprised look. AM I THAT OBVIOUS?!?!

Nayeon POV:

I walk to Jihyo's room and saw her on her phone. I knock to get her attention she eventually noticed and patted the other side of the bed.
"You wanna talk?"
"Yeah..Jihyo..I think I'm falling.."
"With who?!?!"she said a little loud
"I-its y-y/n.." i said while fidgeting my fingers
"Aw..Unnie..you like my sister? Wow..don't worry I'm gonna support. MY SHIP IS SAILING BITCHES!!" she said so loud. Then the door bursted open with the others bombarded me with questions.

"You like y/n?" I nodded

"Our ship is sailing!!!" They said forming a cicle then jumped excitedly.
"I'm gonna be the captain for this ship!" Jihyo said confidently.

Then them being dorks..keep on teasing me..

Gosh..I love this dorks..especially my y/n..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!! I updated! I'm planning on making another chapter but..wait!  Sorry for any mistakes!! Who should I team up with eunha? Any suggestions?