lap dance

i found the pic at the top on tumblr and in the description of it, it said that it's supposed to be joe giving ben a private lap dance after the sag awards, so this oneshot is going to be inspired by that. and this oneshot will be long. but anyways, ENJOY

Joe's pov

today was the day of the sag awards. i was so nervous, but excited. i already knew we were going to win. we poured our heart and soul into the people we were playing and i think we're going to win. rami did an amazing job playing freddie mercury and he definitely deserves the award. 

i had to go shopping for a suit. i do have other suits in my closet (along with my sexuallity) but i needed something new because i didn't want to wear something a bit old. i needed something new. 

i already got my suitcase ready and all i needed now was the suit. the awards are in LA so i needed to pack. i'm going to be there for 4 days, even though the awards are only 1 day, i thought i could be as prepared as possible. 

i was really excited to see gwil and rami again, but not ben. oh, you're wondering why. it's because ben has been my crush every since the first day of filming bohemian rhapsody. every single time i know that he is close to me in any way, i get short of breath and my heart starts to race. my palms get sweaty and i can barely talk, which isn't normal for me. before i meet him, i thought i was straight. but there is something about him that i just can't get enough of. his gorgeous smile that could light up a whole room. his beautiful blonde hair that always looks incredible no matter what. his emerald eyes that catch the light perfectly. and don't even get me started on his body. his six-pack literally looks photoshopped! i just wish that he felt the same, but i know he doesn't.

i got the keys to my car and went outside to said car. i put the key into the ignition and went to buy a nice suit. i went to my favorite place in the whole world-

abercrombie and fitch. i sometimes only go there for the male, shirtless workers but y'know what, we're not going to talk about that.

i drove the 10 minutes i had to drive and went inside the store. i saw the male workers and i bit my lip. i then looked around and found the isle with male suits. i went into the isle and i did my thing. 

i picked out a nice looking suit that fit me so i bought it. i went to my car and put the suit in passengers seat and got in the car. i sped away to my house. once i was there i got out and went to the opposite side and got the suit out. i got inside and instantly went to the place i keep my scissors. i got them out and cut off the tags on the suit and put the scissors back. i then went into the laundry room and put the suit into the washer. i had to wash the suit before packing it because you never know where it's been.

i did that and while i was waiting i decided to call ben. i haven't talked to him in a few days, so this maybe awkward, well for me, not for him. i picked up my phone and went into my contacts to call ben. he soon picked up and our conversation went like this.

ben:"hello?"
me:"hey ben, it's joe."
ben:"oh, hey joe! it's good to hear from you again"

his voice made my knees weak. thankfully i was sitting on my couch, because if i wasn't, i would've fallen.

me:"i was just wanting to talk to you. how have you been?" 
ben:"i've been great. i'm so excited for the sag awards. me and gwil are going to be on the same flight so we get to hang out more."

i blushed with angry once i heard those words. whenever gwil and ben were together, gwil would always joke about 'me being jealous' or something like that. i haven't told him (or anyone for that matter) that i like ben, so i don't know how he always knows that i'm jealous.