The Bar Part 2

"Do you have a condom?" I asked Ben as he reached for the buckle on my belt. He nodded and went into his pocket and got out one. Why would he just randomly have a condom? The world may never know.

After taking down my pants, leaving me in my boxers, Ben also took his pants off but took his boxers off with them. Now I can see his dick in all of its glory. It was long and thick. Veins stuck out from the sides while the tip was a dark pink. I bit my lip at the sight as he told me to take off my own boxers. 

He took the Magnum XL out of the golden wrapper and put it on. He sat on the seat regularly which meant I had to place my hands on his shoulders sink down on his dick. But right before I  could, he asked me, 

"Do you need prep?"

I knew what that meant. I told him 'no' only because I couldn't wait any longer for him. I needed him. 

So, nervously, I sunk down on his hard cock and gripped his shoulders as I did. It was only half way in but God, It hurt. Ben was happy, though. He put his hands on my hips and he started pushing me down further. 

"Fuck," he moaned out as it was all the way in. I scrunched my eyes and lifted myself back up slowly. Then, I went back down with a gasp. 

I had to sit there for a few seconds just to let myself adjust. It felt more painful than pleasurable- I had to wait so I didn't hurt myself.

"Are you okay?" He asked me and I nodded. After some time, I lifted myself up and I sank back down. And this time, I let out a sincere moan. 

I went up and down on him with a pattern. I gripped his shoulders tighter and he gripped my hips tighter as well. We were moaning loudly and sinfully. Soon, the car started rocking slightly with our movements. I threw my head back as he jolted his hips upwards and got deeper inside me. My eyes rolled back as I moved up and down quicker which caused me to hit my prostate repeatedly. 

Ben leaned forward some so he could kiss me. I moved a hand from his shoulder into his hair while his hand left my hip to jerk off my own very hard dick. Our lips moved together and our tongues tangled. We kissed for a while until I pulled away to let out a whining moan. 

"I-I'm gonna c-cum!" I moaned and just seconds later, white stripes shot out of my cock and hit Ben's torso and chest (and on his hand a little, too.)

My mouth gaped and I let my head fall back as pleasure overtook my body. Ben moved my body up and down a little until he came into the condom with a loud groan. 

"Fuck Joe," he moaned as he came.

Ben pulled his hand away from my, now softening, dick once my breathing was normal again. My head was no longer back but now I rested my head on his shoulder. 

I was about to get off of him and rest on the seat next to him, until the car door opened to an angry Gwil. 

"WHY IN MY CAR?!" 

I'm back, bitches!!!