Part 1

Harry liked computers. He liked talking to them, encouraging them, uncovering their secrets. He liked it when they were a challenge. He also liked older blond men, the daddy types, and today was his lucky day.

“I’m Lucius,” said the man, grumpy and entirely too posh.

“Hello,” Harry said, then pointed to his nametag. “I’m tech support.”

“You made me wait long enough. Follow me.” Lucius walked through the lobby and down a bland hallway to his office, which turned out to have a spectacular view of the cityscape.

Harry squinted into the glass. “You can see the London Eye from here.”

“I’m aware.” Lucius sounded very annoyed.

“Right,” he said, and turned away from the view. He sat down at Lucius’ enormous desk without being asked. The desk was hard and black, black wood. He could see his reflection in it. “Please type in your password for me.”

Grumbling, Lucius leaned close to type with two fingers. Very old man. Harry breathed deep and smelled his wonderful cologne. It was rich and spicy and made his mouth water a little.

“There.” Lucius stepped back and crossed his arms.

His desktop wallpaper was of a shirtless man dripping in water and grinning seductively at the camera.

Harry tried to hide his shock and the fact that he was even looking.

“Mind your business,” Lucius said.

“Right, sorry,” Harry said, and felt himself blush. He gulped a few times. “You told me over the phone that you couldn’t connect to the Internet. Is this still the case?”

Of course,” Lucius said, teeth gritted. “Why in the hell would you be here if I had fixed the problem?”

“Sometimes technology surprises us.” Harry glanced up at him, letting himself look for the first time.

Lucius was gorgeous. He was tall with broad shoulders. He had long blond hair that was tied back in a very neat ponytail. His cold eyes glittered and his lips looked cruel, but very, very kissable. There were lines around his mouth, like he was used to frowning a lot.

Harry imagined him frowning during sex. He imagined him grumpy and unimpressed. Even with Harry on his knees for him. Even with his mouth on his cock. Harry would look up and find his cold, cold eyes challenging him to do better.

He shivered a little. Yum.

“Show me what you do,” Harry said, moving back to give him more space.

“Do what?”

“How you try to get on the Internet.”

“I do what everyone does. I click on the icon.”

“Then what?”

Huffing, Lucius forced himself between Harry and the computer. He double-clicked on the icon and the web browser popped up.

“Do you only use that browser?”

“Will you stop asking questions and just fix it?”