Some.

Uraraka-chan has being such a supportive friend. I hated it when I felt that they are gonna start a love story in this because this was the first time I was watching something that didn't have romance. I didn't complete Naruto. Also, to be honest, I felt she wasn't that kawaii. Yeah, I know how mean that is! But I don't think that way anymore about her. I also hated it because I don't like when sometimes they ruin friendships when they provoke feelings for each other. I didn't want that to happen. Later, I started liking her feelings for him and I was ready to accept it, but then she abandoned it for good. Eh, I'd like to see their love story though. She changed the meaning of Deku for Izuku, which was sugoui. It's nice to see how he changed her life without him even realizing, by just being myself. I also liked her fight against Bakugo and that crazy lass Toga. She did the right thing training herself in defense and took physical training. She's got the talent and determination.

Oh, Todoroki... Boy, he's cute, but not as much as Bakugo. I don't think what Endeavor wanted from his son was bad, but how he treated his mother was terrible and unacceptable. Todoroki went through a lot, it was only expected that he would hate his father. Thanks to Midoriya who made him realize that he shouldn't abandon his gifted Quirk. But when I was watching that episode, I felt that the timing was wrong because no matter how much I like Bakugo or Todoroki, when they are against each other, I have always wanted Midoriya to win.

I like Shinso's Quirk. I wish to have his Quirk more than anyone else's, till now. If someone can read anyone's mind, then I'd like that more, I guess. It's true what Aizawa Sensei (EraserHead) stated that the practical entrance exam wasn't held fairly for the people whose quirks were not strength/physical power related.

Hatsume is pretty amazing. I laughed a lot when she kept advertising her product instead of trying to win against Iida-kun. She used him as a tool to succeed.

Monoma-kun is pretty jealous of A-gumi. I like those parts when he tries to add pepper over their wounds. I wonder if he's the vice class representative of B-gumi.

I like Kaminari and Kirishima-kun. See, I don't hate Kirishima-kun and Bakugo's friendship, it's kawaii too, I just get a little insecure sometimes, that's all. I like his teeth. I like Kaminari's Quirk. I liked it when they were following Bakugo during the license test. It's funny when Kaminari doesn't know what's happening around him and moves around crazily after he uses his quirk too much at once.