Movies.

I completed the movie today

 I completed the movie today. I couldn't help myself, I kept repeating the scenes. They were so GREAT! Bakugo, Kirishima and Todororki together was like a dream come true. The smile that Bakugo gave and when Todoroki noticed it, his reaction was KAWAII!!!!! No one should miss this movie. I watched the OVA also. It was sugoui. Bakugo's voice and his enthusiasm is eye captivating. When Bakugo thanked Kirishima, it was unbelievable. He jumped right on time to save Uraraka-chan, I yelled loudly "KAWAIIIIIIII". The suit suited him well. Todoroki's shirt burnt, my eyes popped. Almight and Midoriya-shounen's team work was worth watching, especially that Detroit smash. The way he followed Almight, sugoui ne! Though I always talk about a few of them, but I really look up to the others a lot too. Without them, their powers can't be put to their best use. My feelings for Boku No Hero Academia is OVERFLOWING. It's the best action anime ever. Man, literally dying for 4th season and that new movie.

WHAT I DIDN'T MENTION IS THAT ALMIGHT IS TRULY THE SYMBOL OF PEACE. HIS HARD WORK, WE'VE ALL SEEN IT. HE SMILES, NO MATTER WHAT. HE REALLY HAS DEVOTED HIS LIFE FOR EVERYONE. HE IS A GREAT SUPERHERO. I REALLY HOPE HE NEVER RETIRES. GOD BLESS HIM AS WELL THE DUDE WHO GAVE BAKUGO'S VOICE.

Hope you didn't feel bored or annoyed. Hope anyone of you completed reading full. I don't have high expectations though. Just continue watching anime(s) and please suggest me the best ones which are like BnHA. Please!

Hope Haz reads this and watches BnHA. X

BAKUGO's fan forever. X

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts0syzOzTmk

-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-U7GDxbOlI0