Deathly Love !

Dr. Sania: Where's Harry?

Receptionist: Don't know ma'am.Shall I try his call?

Dr. Sania: Switched off.God damn, how can he be so careless.There are so many emergency cases.I told him to look after those. But look...

Harry: Where the hell did all the blood get used up? I can't stay for long.I need it as fast as possible. Yes got it.

*drinks the blood and relaxes a bit*

In Dr. Sania's cabin-

Dr.Sania: I just don't get it how a man so irresponsible solves all the cases so easily.I just don't get that.

*Harry walks in and stands silently.*

Dr. Sania: So Mr.you're finally here!

Harry looks away frustated.

Dr.Sania: I mean I don't understand why you are always so rude.

Harry: Thats not either of your business.Tell me why you're calling.

Dr. Sania: oh yeah! There are some emergency cases one out of which is really serious.I doubt she will be alive any longer.

Harry: To think on whether she will be alive or not is my headache not yours, just tell me the room number.

Dr. Sania: Ughh... 34.

In room 34-

Harry( looking over the files) : How did it all happen?

Patient's mother: I don't know doctor.I just don't know.Someone called me and told that my daughter was lying on the middle of the road.

* she starts crying*

Harry: It's okay.Just calm down.Either she is not able to tell you what had happened or she does not want to tell you.I need to talk to her alone.Everyone please leave.

*everyone leaves*

Look I can help you but only when you tell me all what had happened.Unless and until I get the cause how shall I cure it?

*after some time*

Patient: And this happened.... ( cries bitterly)

Harry: The boys didn't do it well.They'll all have to suffer for it.You just relax.It wasn't your fault.It was all their fault.

Patient: No it was my fault all my fault.One among them was my boyfriend.I truested him but he and his friends.... :'(

Harry: Okay don't cry.Take rest.You will be all fine after the operation.

* he rushes out of the hospital and shuts the door loudly behind him*

Get the ICU ready.I 'll be back in fifteen minutes.

*Rushes out of the hospital*

A nurse: Suppose we prepare the ICU and then if he doesn't come? I mean he's so strange and wierd.

Another nurse: But if he comes and finds the work undone,he'll turn into a monster.

*Harry returns in fifteen minutes and goes straight in the operation theatre.*

Harry: Everyone just go out.I'll make this operation done all alone.

Dr. Sania: but....

Harry: I said leave.

*Everyone goes out disappointed.Operation continues for nearly fourty minutes.Harry comes out*

Patient's mother: What happened dr.?What happened?

Harry: Nothing to worry about.She will be all right.All that she needs now is rest.

Patient's mother: Thank you doctor...thank you so much.

*after some time in patient's room while patient was watching t.v and changes to the news channel*

Patient: Call Dr. Harry,call him immediately.Call him.

Nurse: Calm down,we're calling him. You need rest ..calm down.

*Harry comes in*

Harry: Yes,what happened? Is everything fine?

Patient(pointing towards the t.v.) : Look there ,these were the boys.

News reporter: Yes,these is yet unknown to everyone how these boys were murdered in the middle of the night like this.Even the police and the CID failed to investigate on this matter.

Patient: This is what they deserve. Whoever did it, is great.Did you look at them.These were the only ones whom I told you about.

Harry(with a freaky smile): I know.

*Harry leaves the room*

Patient: I know??? :O

Next day-

Venessa: Hello ma'am,today is my first day in the hospital.Can you tell me where shall I get my uniform.

Receptionist: Go straight and the n left, you'll get Dr. Sania's cabin.She will tell you everything.

Venessa: Thank you.

*knocks in Dr. Sania's cabin*

Dr. Sania: Yes, come in.

Venessa: Good morning ma'am.Today is my first day here.

Dr. Sania: So you're the new nurse? Mmmmm.....Venessa,right?

Venessa: Yes ma'am.

Dr. Sania: Okay take your uniform from the nurse room and you will be working under Dr. Harry.He will be telling your job.But yes, if you wanna talk to him ,meet him anywhere except his office.Don't even dare to enter his office.

Venessa: ????? Oh thank you...I'll keep that in mind.

Dr.Sania: Now till he comes, you go in the general ward and take down today's report of everyone.

Venessa: okay fine.

*leaves the office*

Dr.Sania: That's the most boring job ever.