1. angel baby

The year was 1963, Paul McCartney had just gave birth to a healthy baby girl. It was a rainy, dark and stormy night. Everything was hectic and unexpected.

John had been in the room with Paul the whole time, holding his hand when needed and giving him pep talks when he wasn't wincing from Paul squeezing the life out of his hands.

The rest of the Beatles were waiting in the hallway. George, Brian and Ringo sat on the floor crossed legged and cracking jokes on how the baby was going to be the spawn of Satan himself.

But to their surprise it was the exact opposite. Julia Mary McCartney-Lennon (quite a mouthful) had been born a pale, dark auburn, rosy cheeked baby. She had delicate, doll like features that mirrored Paul's. But her droopy, squinted eyes were obviously John's.

On this day, the band was filled with happiness on the arrival of the new little one.

The Beatles + Brian were gathered in the hospital room passing around the baby, making Paul anxious.

Paul gave John a worried look.

John noticed it, "I'm sure Julia's gonna be fine. Need to toughen them up early, you know."

Paul continued giving John the look. The older of the two noticed it again and had realised he was serious.

"Do you want me to take Julia away from them or..."

"No, John. I'm worried about how we're going to take care of her." Paul blurted out.

"I thought we had it all planned out, Paul. We can leave her to live with my Aunt Mimi."

"Yeah, but I'm not sure how often we can be with her and... I don't know... parent her?" Paul pushed back his sweat drenched hair. "I want to be there for her. I also don't want Aunt Mimi to be burdened."

"I promise you, Paul, that we'll be there for her as much as possible. She's like our main priority now. "

Both of them shared a smile before snapping back into reality and hearing the squabbling of the other three.

"I want to hold her now, Ringo. Stop hogging her!" Exclaimed George and tried to grab for the baby.

"I called dibs on holding her next first." Cut in Brian as he shoved George.

"Support her head!" John ran up to them "Support her head! Support her head!"

Ringo looked at John, confused, before realising he was holding an actual human being in his arms and corrected his position.

Brian stopped paying attention to the baby and the other two bigger babies and stood next to John.

"We have to talk about what we're going to do, John."

"Yeah we've basically got it all figured out. Don't get your kickers in a naught knot."

"You do know she's probably gonna hate you, right?"

John sighed. "Yeah, but I'll still love her nonetheless and I hope she knows that."

Brian nodded understandingly. "The media shall never know about Julia Mary McCartney-Lennon."