ღ a guy that i'd kinda be into || s.m

requested ! ➸ Silent_CornflakeGirl female reader genre ; fluff ? this one shot is based of the song 'a guy that i'd kinda be into' from be more chill !warnings ! ; uhhh, disappointment ? ig ?key !! ; words underlined ( yeet ) is the squip talking :)

requested ! Silent_CornflakeGirl
female reader
genre ; fluff ?
this one shot is based of the song 'a guy that i'd kinda be into' from be more chill !
warnings ! ; uhhh, disappointment ? ig ?
key !! ; words underlined ( yeet ) is the squip talking :)

。゚┈୨୧┈゚。

scott sighed as he slouched in his chair, he was currently at play rehearsal waiting for the girl of his dreams, who is that girl exactly ? y/n l/n is the girl, it was just something about her that made the diabetic boy helpless, the way her e/c sparkles in the sun, the way her h/c locks danced whenever she moved. the girl was just perfect in scott's eyes.

if it wasn't for her he wouldn't be at play rehearsal, if it wasn't for her he wouldn't have this squip... what is a 'squip' exactly ? well it's a gray, oblong pill, 'quantum nano-technology cpu', what does it do exactly ?, well the quantum computer in the pill travels through your blood until it implants in your brain and it tells you what to do... basically it's a voice in your head that makes you popular.

at this moment scott had his squip off, but as he heard the door swing open to play rehearsal open he made it turn back on.

great to be back scott, but why do you want this girl so much ? i could easily get you with bebe or wendy or any other girl in the school ! i just want to know why her ?

scott rolled his eyes at the comment his squip made,

'because— i, i don't know okay. i just really like her.... i just want to like be with her, ya know ?'

whatever you say..

" scott ? are you in here ?... "

the brunettes boys ears pricked up as he heard the voice of his crush,

" uh over here y/n "

he said sitting straight in his chair as he turned his head and sent a small wave to the female, he couldn't help a smile curve his slips as he watched the h/c girl waltz over to him,

" could i um... ask you something ? "

she said sitting next to him,