Chapter 1

July 15, XXXX

Rustling slightly in his bed to get comfy, we open up to our small four year old named, "Izuku!" Jolting up the small fluff ball starts waking up.

"Oh, sorry baby. I thought you were already awake." Izuku's mother, Inko says while the small boy rubs the sleep out of his eyes.

"It's okay momma." The small boy says while his mother walks over hugging him. "Well at least your awake now, you don't want to waste a single minute today!"

After a minute the realization ran acrossed Izuku's face. "Wait, Momma! It's my birthday! Right! Right! Right!" The enthusiastic toddlers beamed, jumping up and grabbing onto his mothers shirt.

Chuckling Inko kissed his forehead. " Yeah, it is Izuku, and I made a special breakfast for you, its waiting in the kitchen, so lets hurry up before it gets cold."

With this Izuku hopped out of bed, and pulled on his moms hand, wanting to eat already. Making both mom and son duo laugh. Getting into the kitchen Izuku is amazed, two big stacks of blueberry pancakes stacked on plates, still steaming fresh. Turning around Izuku pulls his mom into a tight hug, making Inko smile, and instantly return it. "Thank you momma!"

Stroking the hair out of his face Inko memorized the smile sitting upon Izuku's freckled face. " You're welcome honey, anything for my baby." Sitting down both start eating, not stopping till they're to stuffed for anymore.

After eating Inko lets Izuku watch a movie while she does the dishes. Of course, Izuku chose an the newest All Might movie that he found.

After a few minutes of hearing All Might's catchphrase, a knock is heard at the door, catching Izuku's attention. Walking towards the door he opens it up to see the faces of his closest family friends. " Hi, Auntie, Hi uncle!" Izuku says while waving at both, gleaming. The blonde and brunette smile back at him, adored with how happy he is.

" Hi honey, happy birthday!" The blonde woman said while giving the small boy a hug. Showing up after hearing the commotion, Inko walks over to the door, seeing her friends in the doorway. "Mitsuki, Masaru! Nice to see you." She said while giving them her signature momma bear hug.

Mitsuki chuckled while patting her back. " Sorry we stopped by unannounced, but we wanted to hang out with you guys for Izuku's birthday. If that's fine with you?" Mitsuki asked. Inko only nodded and invited the family in while she finished cleaning up breakfast.

Izuku finally was able to catch a glance and saw his best friend, Kacchan, standing sneakily behind his dad. "Kacchan!" Izuku said while hugging him, accidently making them both fall to the ground. " Izuku be careful!" Inko warned seeing them fall.

Sitting up Izuku smiles at the blonde child next to him. " Stupid Deku, happy birthday, or whatever." Kacchan said seemingly annoyed but everyone could tell he meant it.

"Thanks Kacchan!" They then both turned around to see there parents smiling at the two. "Well why don't we all go to the park down the street and let the boys play while we talk okay." Mitsuki said once she saw that everyone was ready to leave.

So the group started on their way to the park, the parents talking about 'adult stuff', Izuku trying to talk to Katsuki, but ultimately failing to make the other boy speak. So Izuku just gave up and was looking around when he saw a figure in a alleyway. Being curious he slowed down a little to see what they were doing. Until his mom called his name, seeing as she was now infront of him, telling him to catch up. In the split second he looked away from the alleyway the figure disappeared. Thinking it was nothing he caught up to the group and listened to the parents. They finally got to the park and both boys start playing Heroes and Villains, both having the time of their lives, one of them pretending like they weren't though.

The families were at the playground until late afternoon when Katsuki and his family had to go. Both families about to separate when Mitsuki remembered her gift, and stopped Izuku and Inko. "Izuku! Katsuki, Masaru and I got you a present, to say happy birthday."

Mitsuku handed Izuku a small present box, he looked down at the pretty box and opened it, with some help from his mom. He opened it to reveal a heart locket. Confused he looked up at Mitsuku. She smiled. "It opens up, look inside it." So Izuku opened up the locket with a little struggle and inside on one side was Mitsuku, Masaru, and Katsuki, and on the other side was Inko.

Izuku smiled then leaped towards Misuku. "Thank you so much, I love it!" She smiled and hugged him. "Your welcome just remember we all are your family, ever that hot head. Katsuki." At this Izuku laughed, after that both families went there separate ways.

It was almost dinner time by the time the family of two got home. Once they got to their house Inko stopped at the door, confusion heavily plastered acrossed her face. Looking at the door she saw it was slightly cracked open, just enough for the sunset to go through and shine inside. She could have sworn she shut it before they left. Letting it pass through her head she walked into the house with Izuku at her side.

Walking into the kitchen she started preparing Izuku some katsudon. She heard something fall so she called out to Izuku, asking if he was okay.  When she heard a familiar voice scream from the living room, making her face pale, and rushed towards the sound.

Izuku POV

A few minutes ago

We just got home when momma told me I could watch TV while she made dinner. I headed to the living room when I felt a presence behind me. Thinking it was just my momma I turned around to look at her. But when I did I went ghostly pale, it was not momma. Now standing in front of me was a tall man, looking down at me with a frightening smile. I backed up a little, falling off the couch, and hitting the cold floor.

I decided it was a good idea to call momma for help, but the man saw what I was about to do and pounced. He grabbed my shoulder scaring me more, after a few seconds I started feeling a burning pain, so I screamed like it depended on my life, which it might of. My momma came in the room, first seeing me, in pain. Then the man hovering over me.

Almost instantly you could see rage in her eyes, covering up the fear and horror hidden behind.
"That's my son!" She yelled. The guy that was holding my shoulder realized she was in the room only seemed to annoy him, and finally let go of my shoulder. Making me fully drop to the ground in flashing pain. Holding my shoulder like a life line.

The man looked down at me, no remorse or emotion in his eyes, then turned to her and laugh. "I'm sorry but the boss sent me to get him, so if you mind I'd like to finish my mission." He said in a cocky tone.

At his point, my mom looked crazed. Knowing she needed to protect me at all costs. "Don't you dare touch my baby!"

She lunged at the man but only was able to take a few steps before she stopped mid step and fell to the floor, all her movement stopped.  At the same time a loud surrounding noise went off making my ears ring in slight pain, compared to my arm. After a few seconds I got up and slowly crawled to her. 

"Momma?" I looked at her but nothing happened, not a movement, not a sound. That's when I saw the blackened liquid start surrounding her body, and finally realized it was blood.

"Mommy!" I shook her and shook her, hoping she would get up and say everything was alright. But it wasn't. Looking to the side I hear footsteps and someone approaches from the hallway with a smoking gun. He saw me and then looked at the ground at my mother's unmoving body.

"She shouldn't have gotten in the way." He says putting the gun in his jacket. His looming figure started walking closer to me and I was able to see the details on his face. Seeing the purpled skin with what looked like staples attached to it. After realizing I was looking at him, terror and fear evident on my face,  looked away towards the other guy. 

"Shigaraki let's go, we have the twerp in our hands now, the jobs done." The man behind me now to be known as Shigaraki grabbed me by the neck. Only with four fingers and dragged me to the door.

"Kuroguri!" He yelled making me wince, and a weird purple mist showed up. "Let's go Dabi the Master is probably waiting by now." They all went through the mist to now be at a what looked to be a bar. That's when Shigaraki looked at me with a creepy look in his eyes. "Welcome to your new hell kid!"