The Hunter's side

I have a few hunters in mind but mainly I think Michiko (Geisha) would be one of the best options. After all she is female (absolutely no offense to anyone out there.) And I doubt the voice came from a female.

"What Michiko? With a the information we know there is no way she would be involved with this."

Eli: Y/n makes a valid point.

Aesop: Agreed but for now we should probably go have dinner and rest for the night. We will go to the Hunter's side tomorrow to hopefully figure this out once in for all.

We nod in agreement. We make our way to dinner and eat. This time Emma, William, and Norton wanted me to sit with them this time. It was pretty fun and a nice breather for the time.

I make it back to my comfortable room. Quickly I shower, get dress in pajamas, and finally feel my bed behind me.

Knock knock

Now who on is at my door?

"Who's there?"

...

..

.

Whoever it is, isn't answering...

I'm getting a weird... almost wrong feeling suddenly and I can't tell where, who, or why....

I get up and make silent steps to the door.

I stand right in front of it with my hand on the door knob...

My heartrate and adrenaline starts rising rapidly...

Should I open the door?

1. Open it

2. Remain silent