Chapter 2

The androids slept peacefully and kept their weapons close to them in case Shadow Toy Bonnie came. That is until Freddy heard a strange voice.
"Follow me", it said. Freddy woke up and looked around to see who it was, but there was no one. His friends were still asleep as they didn't hear it. Freddy decided to check out the voice but himself because he believed if anyone should protect his family it was him. He sat up and got his microphone, his mother made it turn into a sword which was super helpful. She made Freddy and the others into fighters which was super convenient. Freddy didn't mind one bit as it made him feel strong and tough. As Freddy scanned the room he heard the voice again.
"Follow me." Freddy thought it came from near the entrance, he went to it, turned into corner and got ready to attack. But there was nothing. Freddy was confused and looked around one last time before shrugging thinking that maybe it was nothing. But when he turned around he was hit by something that made him stumble backward. He screamed in pain and tried to see who hit him only to be hit again and went through the window. He crashed into the parking lot feeling pain all on his face. He then saw a figure coming out through the window he crashed through. Freddy thought  that it was Shadow Toy Bonnie but it turned out to be a human wearing a purple suit and carrying a crowbar. Freddy tried to get up but was too weak, he felt like he got hit by a truck instead of a crowbar. The human got ready to hit Freddy again but Bonnie came just in time and hit the human sending him flying a few feet.

Five Nights At Simba's: The Purple GuyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara