Chapter 4

The others began to wake up and saw what Freddy was doing. He punched the purple guy over and over again. His paws were covered in blood and there was blood all over the ground. They couldn't believe what Freddy was doing. Freddy then stopped and panted. Chica slowly went up to him.
"Freddy, are you ok", she asked. Freddy then turned around and snarled surprising Chica and making her back away. Freddy's eyes were still unnatural like he was possessed. They then turned back to normal and Freddy regained his consciousness.
"Chica? What's going on? What happened?", Freddy asked not knowing what happened. Chica and the others only gave him shocked looks.
Freddy then noticed the blood on his paws and gasped and then turned around to see the dead body of the purple guy who's head was bashed opened. Freddy gasped again as he couldn't believe what he just did.
"D-did I do that", he asked the others as he pointed at the body and began to breathe heavily.
"F-Freddy, you just beat him to death", Foxy told him finding it a bit difficult to say.
"I-I don't know what happened, one second I see him beating me and then everything went black", Freddy explained still trying to figure out what happened. He then started to cry.
"I-I'm s-so s-sorry", he said. Marionette went to hug her son.
"Shhh, it's ok my son, it's okay".
The others watched with sadness, feeling terrible for their friend.
"This is not good", Golden Freddy said.
What do you mean", Bonnie asked.
"Do yo know what happens to an android when they kill a human? They get terminated."
The others looked with shock and fear in their eyes. Freddy began to feel even more guilty.
"What are we going to do", Chica asked worriedly.
"If we stay here we're dead, which means our only option is to leave and never come back".
"What", Freddy said, shocked at what his father said, "we can't leave, this our home".
"I know, but what other choice do we have", Golden Freddy told him. Freddy thought for moment and as much as he wanted to deny it, he knew his father was right. They couldn't stay, they had to leave.
"Where would we go", he asked.
"We will find a new home", Golden Freddy responded, "a new home away from the humans." He then began to walk off.
"Come on, it's best we go now". The others followed but Freddy looked at the pizzeria sign one last time before following.

When Freddy left, something came out of the purple guy's body. It was Shadow Toy Bonnie. He had possessed the purple guy. He chuckled as he watched Freddy and his family leaving.
"You can run Freddy, but you can't hide from what you've unleashed upon yourself and your family..."