☆six☆

vote and comment💛

Alejandro's p.o.v

"GOODNIGHT LA" I shouted in the microphone as I began to walk off the stage. All four (geesy, Fenix, Kato, and rob) of us walked backstage at the same time. I scanned the room looking for Alize until I spotted her passed the fuck out on the couch. She looked so peaceful sleeping, so I didn't want to wake her up. We were all going back to the pad (house) and earlier she said she wanted to go with us, so I asked Amirah if it was cool, and she said yes. So, I picked her up and walked to the car. She opened her eyes when I first picked her up but when she saw it was me she went back to sleep.

I sat down in the back next to zey and she put her head in my lap and slept, while Amirah and Rob sat in front of us. Fenix sat with some girl while our security drove.

We pulled up to the house and we all hopped out the car. We were hella tired so it was lowkey awhile before we all got into the house.

Zey woke up as I was carrying her in and she looked so gorgeous I just to kiss her right then and there. I didn't put her down because we were basically already at my room and I kinda didn't want to. I laid her down on the bed and she immediately grabbed my blanket and got all cuddled up with it.

"come lay with meee" she said with her cute little sleepy voice.

Alizes p.o.v

Wait, did I just say that? Oh my lordddd, I'm such a dumbass. Why did that even come to my mind and why did my brain let me say that? I shouldn't be talking like this, I'm not supposed to be anywhere close to 'catching feelings'. Nahhh, its just all the weed talking, im fine.

I watched him walk over the bed and lay next to me. He just looked so cuteee, I just wanted to jump on him and kiss him everywhere. When he got on the bed he wrapped me in his embrace and I felt so safe, something I haven't felt in a long time. I loved the feeling but I don't want to fall for him, just to get hurt again like the rest of my relationships.

the next morning

I woke up to the sound of music playing from a distance but not too far. I grabbed my phone to check the time and it read 2:14 pm. Damn, they just let me waste my day like that.

I got up and grabbed one of Ale's hoodies cause I was still in my clothes from last night but left my leggings on. I walked out to the living to see some of the other shoreline members that I'm not so familiar with and I was just a little confused about where my friends were at. So, i texted Alejandro.

zey👀: where are y'all?

aleeee💸: we'll be back soon, just had to do sum

zey👀: I'm gonna go home because I need a shower and I have classes later but I'll see you soon :))

aleeee💸: okay, have a good day mamas💘

I just decided to go home because I wasn't tryna wait here for them all day cause, that's what would probably happen.

I just did all my errands and went to my classes for the rest of the day. I don't know but i was in such a shitty mood. I also didn't talk to anyone not even mirah, i wasn't in the right place of mind all day.

--------------------------------

im just gonna start of by saying sorry, i haven't posted an actual chapter in months (oops). This is barely even a chapter and im sorry about that too but it's just a filler. I haven't been posting because of school so all my stories and shit when to the back of my head and i didn't think about it. I also haven't' been writing because i've had writers block for a minute now. Anywaysss, i think i'm going to upload a chapter and if that doesn't happen im sorry about that too.

Okay, im gonna stop talking. byeeee💘💘

-d💛