☆thirteen☆

vote and comment🦋💙

alizes p.o.v.

for the past week me and geesy have been like inseparable because I had spring break. it lasted for 3 weeks, way longer than it did in high school. we were at my house for a couple days until mari got annoyed of how loud we were. not how you think, we've been taking it slow. I know we weren't taking it slow at all before but I kinda want to see if we can have an actual relationship. all we were doing is playing music, smoking, talking, and in general just learning everything about each other.

I'm not gonna let my damaged ass miss out on someone that might actually be good for. we might be good for each other.

Later in the week we ended up going to ale's crib and i stayed a couple nights. But now i think it's time for me too go home cause you know i dont wanna over stay my welcome.

"handroooo" i called out from the top of the stairs cause

"yea mamas" handro said as he walked out of the kitchen towards the bottom of the stairs

"come here" i said motioning him up the stairs with my bag in my hand and of course he listened. He came up the stairs and put his hands on my waist while i put my arms around his neck.

"i think I'm gonna go home tonight" as soon as I said that you could see his facial expression change completely

"whyyy" he dragged out the word giving my puppy dog eyes

"because i have to big head" i said lightly pushing his head

"okay but you have to let me take you somewhere tonight" he looked down at me with his big brown eyes.

"and where would that be?" I smiled up at him

"the dumpster around the back of course" he said with a straight face

"omg how cuteee" I said hella sarcastic as always and he just did his goofy little laugh

"nah but for real it's a suprise"

"okay bubs just text me later" i said then kissed him on the cheek and walked down the stairs

"what kinda wack ass shit was that?" he smacked his teeth. so I ran back up and gave him an actual kiss.

"thank youuu" was the last thing I heard handro say before I left.

•••

alejandro's p.o.v

I've been wanting to take zey to this spot for a minute now. my whole family would come here at night all the time when I was younger. it's not hella cool or sum but it means a lot to me. I've never taken a girl here before so I'm lowkey nervous.

I'm supposed to go pick her up in 30 mins. were gonna get sum snacks for the night when I pick her up. We gon need snacks cause we smoking for sure, like always.

alize's p.o.v

"aye aye, grab those" my fatass told alejandro pointing at the hot fries.
"aight mama chill" he laughed at my excitement about chips.

"ha ha ha" I faked laughed and rolled my eyes while grabbing some lucas candy. "dont roll yo eyes at me" he looked down at me with a stern face. "I do what I want baby" I flipped my hair and ran down to the end of the aisle.

"you act like a lil ass kid" he laughed. all I could think about was how handsome he looked as stared at him unintentionally. "yea I know I'm fine, quit staring" he joked around making a dumbass fuckboy face.

"not finer then me though" I laughed then stuck out my tongue. "hmm, maybe" he whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "in the middle of the store? no sir" I spinned myself out of his arms and went to go look for more snacks.

30 mins later

we pulled to this school by a big ass playground. I was a bit confused and just looked at handro like, ummm sir wth goin on?

"just come on" he said and we grabbed all of stuff and got out the car.

"I know yo tiny ass can fit through here" he said pulling the gate and making a little entrance for me

"but this ass is too phat" I looked him dead in the eyes but he knew i was messin. "get yo ass in there" he laughed.

"how are you getting in?" I asked after I went through and he gave me all the stuff. "im jumpin this shit" he said climbing and jumping over the fence with ease.

"got a little experience jumpin fences huh?" I laughed. "you already know" he said helping me with some of the stuff. he grabbed my hand as we walked down the steps, cute ass.

"i used to stay coming here with my family when I was a kid, i ain't been here in a minute" he said sitting on the swings looking around.

"and you brought me here?" I walked up to him and grabbed his hands popping my lip out making '🥺' this face.

"of course, you my family now ma" he looked up into my eyes. "stop you gonna make me cry" I smiled with my eyes watering up then I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him.

"I love you baby" i kissed him and rubbed his cheek. "I love you to, zey" he smiled.

"let's smoke" he said as I sat on his lap still on the swing.

"yayyy" I smiled with hella excitement laced in my voice and he just laughed at me and started to pull out everything

$$$$
heyyyy

hey

how yall doin?

sorry😔 but I told yall a bitch is not reliable when it comes to uploading...

anyways, go read my new book! it's called 'personal plug' and believe it or not I've actually been uploading even though there like only four chapters but we not gon speak on that.

I really need to fix my sleep schedule cause I'm posting this at 4:50 in the morningggg.

anyways gn wavybabyzz🎭💋