Chapter One

Today was just another hardened day for Damis. Another strenuous day with his abusive, sharp tongued father. He arose for the 24-hour-period of time with a boner after dreaming about his uncle in law. His sweet, delicate yet deliciously luscious uncle. Oh, how Damis wishes for Cleante (his sweet, delicate yet deliciously luscious uncle). However, Damis knew that Cleante could never love someone with skin like Damis. Damis' epidermis was fractured and ripped because of his father's leathery cummerbund. He looked down at his cracked hands and felt a body fluid which often serves to clean and lubricate the eyes in response to an irritation roll down his morose face. Damis wiped the liquid off his pale, ivory face. He knew he had to go to the dining room to eat breakfast and face his two biggest fears: Orgon, his abusive father and his crush, Cleante finding out about his large, sticky love.

"Damis, you're here. And you brought your massive boner."

Mariane said as she inserted the tip of her water jug between her puffy lips and chugged.

She was crying, and she was crying hard. Almost as hard as Damis' boner for Cleantes pulsating nipples. Why were they pulsating? Who knows!

"Why are you leaking?" Damis aggressively asked the female who shared both his father's nut and mother's egg thing.

"Ive been watching you. Staring at Cleante. Well, that's how I felt about Valere, but now.... he's... He's-"

Mariane couldn't finish her sentence before bawling into her baguette.

"I-I'm sorr-" Damis tried to comfort her, but he was all too soon interrupted by someone who reeked strongly of alcohol and the devil's lettuce.

"Guess what bitches. Guess who got out of motherfucking JAIL?" 

Orgon. His speech was slurred, and he was with someone, someone who Damis had last seen a year ago.

"Tartuffe..." Damis solemnly
whispered to his own ear canals. 

"VALERE?!?" Mariane jumped up, her boobs flowing out of their sitting position to join her new stance.

"No? No, you idiot bitch, it's your new uncle, Tartuffe."

Damis wanted to projectile vomit. The only uncle that he wanted in his life was his buoyant, radical Cleante. The love of his sad, pitiful life. Without his foxy uncle, Damis's life has no meaning. As Damis was monologuing in his own head, Tartuffe was gone! Damis then heard a familiar cry for help. He was the only one to notice it because Orgon was too drunk and Mariane could only hear her own tears. Damis leaped up to the aid of the person producing the cry. He ran for what felt like hours, 'til he finally saw Cleante, holding his anemic hands close to his chest as Tartuffe was humping his knee. 

"GET AWAY FROM HIM." The fiery brunette shouted. Tartuffe scattered away with his oddly protruding kneecaps .

Cleante's shining, green orbs glowed with gratitude as he looked at Damis with sexual energy. Like with each second they were looking at each other, each of them losing an article of clothing til they were both standing before each other, naked. Damis only dreamed that Cleante had a massive reproductive gland, cock, woody, shaft, dick, member, manhood, wang, peter, shlong, dong, length, Johnson, one eyed horse, chicken, stiffy or willy. 
Tartuffe then slunk back into the room with a baseball bat. He planted his fat ass behind Damis and raised the bat, readying to strike. Cleante's orb caught a glimpse of this, and came at Tartuffe, screaming:

"STAY AWAY FROM MY DICK POCKET!"