Chapter Two

Before Cleante knew what was happening, Damis was lying in a pool of blood. A single, moist hair floated down on Cleante's shoulder, and that was the final straw. Cleante was going to beat the living shit outta Tartuffe and then make Orgon suck his tiny little feet appendages because Orgon was wrong once again. Cleante cracked his sweaty, small knuckles and proceeded to pummel his fist into Tartuffes bloated schlong. He opened his chapped rim and shouted:

"You touched my boy toy, now I'll touch yours!"

Tartuffe retracted his stumpy waist but not before his soft cooch-like dong was penetrated by Cleantes colossal sized fist. Tartuffe let out a soft groan as his insides were sloshed around by the tremendous punch that was given.

Tartuffe jutted his grotesque lower lip out in an attempt to pout, yet looked like a shaved poodle on Halloween when someone gives it cyanide instead of dog food. Orgon scampered into the room.

"That's my grotesque shaved poodle!" Orgon ran to his whippersnapper, Tartuffe, his testosterone filled beefers running through Tartuffes scummy hair as he sang: 

"You are my cheeseburger, my precious cheeseburger, I'll wait for you"

Tartuffe sprang back to life, turned to the delicious snack known as Orgon and said,

"I-is that His Cheeseburger from Veggietales sung by Mr. Lunt?" Tartuffe whispered into Orgon's orgon of hearing.

Little did Orgon and Tartuffe know, Cleante was about to devour a cheeseburger in a second over Damis's bloody, mutilated body. Cleante proceeded to chew off Tartuffes crusty yet cheesy flavored arm. He dipped the hypocrites arm in Damis' ichor. Cleante licked amd chewed the falsely pious mans appendage.

F-french fry? Cleante wondered after devouring Tartuffes beefer holder. He whipped his knowledgable head around to make eye contact with a now terrified Mariane. 

"W H A T T H E F U C K ?" Mariane asked, plainly, yet delicately.

Cleante eyed her exposed, yellow painted toes and hoarsely whispered 
"Your toes look like french fries." 

Cleante started got on all fours and crawled towards Mariane's feet where he licked them and Mariane moaned in slight terror and pleasure.

"Wanna join my warrior cats roleplay?"

Dorine then burst into the room only to witness the horror that was unfolding before her eyes. Tartuffe was holding his now stub of an arm while her brother lied in a pool of blood and her girlfriend, Marianne, was having an orgasmic seizure in the corner after the toe licking.

"She will not join your warrior cats roleplay! Not as long as she has the 13th amendment! NOT TODAY SATAN!"

"Then I'll revoke here 13th amendment." Cleante said, as intelligent as always

Dorine grabbed Mariane who was still having an orgasmic seizure and dragged her out of the room. Cleante turned to face Tartuffe to see that he wasn't there, but Orgon was beating Damis's body which was still on the ground. Cleante's penis retracted into his body as he saw his partner being beat, anger fuming in the bowels of his soul.

"If you so much as touch another pube on that boy's peepee, I will kill you." Cleante prowled towards Orgon with his fist charged with mighty rage.

"GET OFF MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER!"

And with that Orgon scuttled away. Cleante took Damis's limp head in his hands and pressed his soft lips onto Damis's. Cleante took a first aid kit out of his supple ass cheeks. He began sticking Hello Kitty bandages onto Damis' booboos. Damis opened his groggy eyes and made orb contact with the foxy man lying before him.  He tried to speak but Cleante pressed his ridged finger against Damis's lips and shushed him. They looked at each other, taking one another in til finally, Cleante kissed Damis with the force of one thousand hungry jaguars. Damis moaned into Cleante's lips, causing Cleante's face to turn red. They moved it into the bedroom, where they were not alone. To both of their surprises, orgon was also getting an aid kit out of his ass cheeks. Orgon was sticking the nimble bandages onto Tartuffe's wounds. But these bandages weren't Hello Kitty, they were My Little Ponyo bandages, which were far coller than Hello Kitty bandages. Damis noticed while him and Cleante's lips were still interlocked, and he was gonna throw a fit...