Nocturnal Pests

"Dammit! Will you stop it?" Toru yells out, getting slightly annoyed of his demon.
"Nope~! It's fun annoying you~." His demon Edelwist replies teasingly, amused at how annoyed Toru was. Toru growls, crossing his arms; he was supposed to be sleeping but no, Edel just had to be a naturally nocturnal demon. To make it worse, he was the type of demon that, whenever he starts doing something, he doesn't stop until he's tired.
"Damn you! Will you let me sleep in peace?!" He yells once again, his face flushed. Edelwist shakes his head 'no' and smirks. The demon walks closer to his owner, stifling a laugh as he boops his nose. The taller, red haired male growled again. Edel leaned his face inches closer to Toru's, their scents mixing. He booped his nose with Toru's before backing away quickly.
"Fine~ I'll let you sleep this time, since you have a test tomorrow~" He pouts, as Toru finally manages to lay back down and shut his eyes without interruption. Edelwist manifests quietly to watch him sleep, before silently returning to his original form, a double edged blade with a hands in the middle. The two were content with their actions as they waited in anticipation for the next day to come.