Chapter 24

Yujin watched silently as Namjoon sharpens his sword.

"You don't have to go this far." She said.

He didn't answer.

"There must be other way to solve this." She added but he kept silence.

"Yah Kim Namjoon, answer me!" Yujin was angry.

Namjoon turned sideways, "I only have three days. Leave so I can practise." He said coldly.

Yujin frowned deeply.

"Fine! If that what you want! Don't you find me!" she stormed her way out.

Namjoon only sighed heavily after he heard the door was slammed loudly. *Her temper.*

Namjoon spaced out for a moment.

FLASHBACK

"Kim Namjoon, Your Highness and I'm Prince Seokjin's best man, and also Yujin's future husband."

"Wh-What?" Yujin looked up at him surprise.

Seungcheol gritted his teeth.

Seokjin and Nari ran into the room. "Namjoon!" Seokjin called him but he didn't hear him. he and Seungcheol are in their own world, a world where only two of them heard each other.

"I ask her first." Seungcheol said.

"For your record Your Highness, I know her longer that you do." Namjoon answered back.

"Should we have duel for it?" Seungcheol suggested.

"What?" Everyone including Yujin were surprise.

"Deal."

"Yah!!" both Yujin and Seokjin shouted at him.

"Great. I'll see you in three days. It'll be a fight till one dies." Seungcheol said. "I'm good with that." Namjoon was determinded.

END OF FLASHBACK

"You can do this Kim Namjoon." He said to himself.

Yujin slammed the door of her room.

"What's with the face?" a voice asked.

Yujin turned in surprise before she sighed in relief. "Nari unnie."

"What's wrong?" she asked.

She went to sit next to Nari. "I tried talk to him but it was no use." She said.

Nari sighed, "In times like this, talk can't do the job. The deal in on."

"There must be other way to solve this."

"Like what? You want to run away? That will cost your pride. You want to stay? Then you have to give up on Namjoon and marry that Prince. So which one is your choice?" Nari asked.

"I...I want to stay...but I don't want to give up on Namjoon." Yujin said.

Nari stroke her hair gently. "Namjoon knew there's no other way to solve this. His a prince and Namjoon is not. He knew he has no power against a prince. This is the only way."

Yujin looked at Nari, "But I don't want him to hurt himself because of me! The day he brought me to palace, he had glass in his arms. Do you expect me to watch him get injured in front of my eyes again? I don't want that unnie." She had tears blurred her eyes.

Nari pulled her to a hug. "I understand you, Yujin. But right now, there's nothing we can do."

-------------- -------------------------- -------------

"Yujin?"

Yujin who's walking up the stairs abruptly.

"Yujin." the voice called again but she didn't turn around.

Soon she heard footsteps walked up the stairs and stopped behind her. The rough hand of the guy softly slipped into hers.

"I miss you, my lady."

"I don't own a land or an estate so stop calling me that." She stated coldly. "No, no you don't." the guy leaned closer to her ears. "But you own my heart." He whispered the words to her. It sent cold shiver down her spine.

"What do you want, Kim Namjoon?" She asked.

"Care for a horse ride with me?" he asked.

Soon, they're both were on Moon, riding out from the palace.

Namjoon looked up, "The moon looks bright tonight right?" he asked. "It's always bright, you idiot." Yujin answered.

Namjoon looked down at her. "You still mad at me right?" "Do you still have to ask that?" Yujin said sarcastically.

He sighed disappointedly. "Look, I'm sorry okay? I know I shouldn't act like towards you. I'm just feeling the pressure."

"Then why you accept?!"

"Yujin, that guy is trying to steal my girl! I can't just sit around and do nothing!" Namjoon raised his voice at her.

Moon suddenly let out a loud neigh.

Yujin patted its body. "It's okay, Moon. Everything's okay."

She turned away from Namjoon, "Don't talk to me for a moment. I need my time." "Okay." Namjoon answered shortly.

Both of them ended up going back to the palace in silent. They say nothing to each other and Yujin straight away went to her room without saying good night to Namjoon.

He let out a heavy sigh, "What should I do now?"

"Losing her right now?" a voice asked followed by an irritating chuckles.

Namjoon turned around and his face was fierce. "Your Highness."

Seungcheol nestled him, "Yujin pushed you away huh? I guess I win this match."

"You'll never know the result unless our swords meet, Your Highness." Namjoon answered calmly. Seungcheol smirked, "We'll see." He then walked away.

Namjoon clenched his fist tightly.