Annabelle

"This week on BuzzFeed unsolved we investigate the Anabelle doll as a part of the ongoing question are ghosts real "
Shane shakes his head. Anabelle doesn't kno what hit her. As Ryan is debriefing him, Shane takes mental notes on what to say to piss this demon off.
-Telling the demon it's just a doll
-that he doesn't respect him
-invite the doll to posses him

He had a plan. Yes he had made jokes to make her afraid of him, and lead her to get in her little Barbie car and crash, but it would be so much more satisfying to trap her in his rip cage.
They were there. Ryan of course brought his holy water. Also his stupid spirit box. What was he going to do annoy the demon back to hell with that thing?
Shane had set up some flashlights on either side. He started it off "Annabelle I would like to invite you to posses me. Go on. Live in my rib cage." If he could piss the demon off enough it just might try.
"There are two flashlights on either side of you. Turn the one on the left if u want to kill me and Ryan Bergara."
The left flash light flickered on. Ryan started to look more and more afraid. In Shane's mind he contacted Anabelle. "What's up bitch?"
"Did you not understand the flashlight? I'm going to kill you."
"Bold if you to assume I can die"

Out loud he said "me and Shane live in LA we are in cars a lot. We also have the drive home"
"Don't invite Anabelle to kill us via car crash!"
"Well it's time for our solo time with the doll, but first...
YOUR JUST A DOLL ANABELLE. YOU CANT HURT ANYONE " from inside the glass he saw the demon look offended and pissed. After all it was probably thinking "how dare he insult me" little does he kno Shane is the king. After all he could do what none other before him could. Manifest as a human.
Shane was now alone with Anabelle.
"I DO NOT RESPECT YOU. YOUR JUST A DOLL "
He could see the Anabelle demon get more and more furious. He almost had her. Soon she would be trapped inside his rib cage. For until he decided to stop toying with her or forever. Whichever came first.
"Now you listen here, you won't know what hit ya when I posses you buddy!" He could hear the frustrated demon grumble.
"YOUR JUST A DOLL"
The demon looked pissed. "Just you wait I was going to make you crash, but I think I'll posses you instead. You may think it's a joke, but you gave me permission " Shane tried not to laugh. This demon sure was an idiot. I mean what kind of stupid demon can't recognize one of their own. Then again he had been in the doll for a long time.
"YOUR JUST A DOLL! WEAK!"
Shame tried to hide his smile as the demon was shaking from anger so hard the lights flickered for a brief moment. Probably not even picked up by the cameras.
Shane let Ryan have his time knowing the demon was too angry at him to give Ryan any real proof and that Ryan was too respectful to trigger the ghost to lash at him. Finally it was time to go back in.
He met up with Ryan bringing relief that his time in solitary was over. The demon looked pissed to see him "oh this asshole Is back"
"Just know Anabelle we are in cars a lot. We are almost always on the road "
"This asshole is about to be possessed"
Shane felt the demon posses his body. There Anabelle was in his rib cage. Oh yeah it was all coming together.
"Try to leave now fucker!" Shane spoke in his mind to the demon.
"Hey I don't like it in here" Shane felt the demon try to escape, but there was no escape.
Ryan leans to whisper to the empty case unknowing to the demon now trapped in Shane."Between you and me he's free range "
On the drive back Ryan is going on about how Shane could have put them all in danger. Little does he know there has been a demon working alongside all of them. Shane smirks a little and is completely relaxed. That bitch demon couldn't do anything if it tried.
The classic words were said and the episode was ended with "it will remain unsolved."