ERI

Y/n stroked her hair and her back and tried to comfort the poor little girl, she snuggled into Y/n warm embrace and just enjoyed his warmth.

"I'm glad you're okay, little Eri" Y/n said with a warm smile on his face. Eri looked up at Y/n with her big bright red innocent eyes. Y/n wiped the tears from her face with a handkerchief and took out a healing potion from his inventory.

"Here drink it, it will heal your injuries," Y/n said, Eri nodded and grabbed the vial with her two small hands and drank it in one gulp.

"Does it hurt anywhere?" Y/n asked.

"N-No, it does not..." Eri said timidly while looking at her hands in shock.

"Do you want me to take them off?" Y/n asked Eri if she wanted to remove the bandages from her hands and legs.

"Un.." Eri nodded her head, Y/n then gently took the blood-stained bandages off her hands and legs, Eri touched her smooth skin with a look of disbelief on her face.

"My S-Scars..." She looked up at Y/n and saw him smiling warmly at her.

"Thank you, big brother..." Y/n smiled and picked her up in his arm and spoke.

"Since little Eri have nowhere else to go, do you want to come with big brother?" Y/n asked as he stroked her hair.

"Eri will go with big brother," Eri said.

"Oh, I still haven't introduced myself, have I? I'm Y/n L/n" Y/n introduces himself to her.

"Y/n L/n..." Y/n nodded.

~TIME-SKIP: THREE DAYS LATER [IZUKU POV]~

Izuku who is helping his mom with the dishes heard a loud noise, Izuku looked at his mother for a brief moment before walking out of the apartment to check what is going on outside. He saw Y/n's apartment door is opened and lots of moving boxes laying in front of the apartment door.

"Wait Eri-chan don't pick them up they are heavy!" Izuku heard a manly voice from inside Y/n apartment.

"But uncle frank I want to help..." Izuku heard a sweet and gentle voice of a little girl.

"What's going on...?" Izuku muttered.

"Oh! Izuku..." Izuku turned his head and saw Y/n with a group of men wearing the same uniform.

"I have already packed most of my things, except for the heavy things," Y/n said while looking at one of the man, who nodded and orders his men to carry the boxes first.

"Y/n-Kun what's going on?" Izuku asked.

"I am moving in with my uncle, come he would be happy to meet you" Izuku nodded and followed Y/n inside his apartment. As soon as they entered a cute white-haired little girl rushes out of a room and jumped into Y/n's embrace.

"Big brother!" Y/n smiled and patted her head gently.

" Izuku this Eri my little sister" Y/n introduce her to Izuku.

"Hello, Eri-Chan" Izuku greets her with a bright smile.

"Hello" Eri nodded her head timidly.

"Oh Mast... Y/n you are here" A tall handsome man with shoulder-length silky blond hair and bright blue eyes walked out of a room.

[FRANK/FRANKENSTEIN]