Chapter 1

'He died today. Or maybe yesterday; I can't be sure, but across the room laid his lifeless body, and the silence in the room was too loud.

It all started in May, May 22nd to be exact. I had just closed from work and was heading home to a toxic relationship, backpack on my shoulder and files in hand. I wore a smile that said fuck off. I walked past the neighborhood store and ignored the greetings coming from there. ''These people don't understand my struggle'', I muttered. I stopped to admire a set of designer lingerie displayed by a boutique window, they were beautiful, the type of lingerie Seyi Shay would wear. Why won't Richard spoil me with things like this'', I thought to myself.

What took you so long? , Richard barked as I walked into his apartment. He was wearing the same shirt from last-night, and from the dried cum on his lower thigh, I knew he had not bathed all day. I had to run errands for my boss'', I barked back, walking towards the bathroom...'I was pressed, I needed to take a dump and enjoy the 3 or 4 minutes of peace that usually came with it, I could hear him yelling and cursing, then he stopped. The door swung open and there he was, absent his shirt, absent his briefs. What are you doing? , he smirked, I was going to give him a savage reply, but he forced the words right down my throat as he lifted me off the toilet seat and bent me over the bathtub. Wait, I need to wash off'', I screamed as I felt his dick hard against my thigh, deaf to my voice, he slid inside me, forcing an aggressive thumb in my butt hole and squeezing my boobs as he fucked me hard. He spat on my butt hole and slid his dick in, directing his fingers to my clitoris from between my thighs. If I wasn't wet before, I was definitely dripping now as I moaned and pulled him in deeper. The atmosphere reeked of sweat and shit, Richard sucked at a lot of things, but he knew how to fuck, or so I thought.