Scents and feelings

As I made my way to sir Cameroon's room I couldn't help but cover my nose due to the excruciating stench of alcohol and something I couldn't quite put my hands on. As I looked around I found the room in a bombastic mess, clothes were scattered everywhere and there were multiple beer cans lying across the floor. I moved further into the room and squealed due to the figure laying on the bed. The figure was LARGE and defiantly a male.....mmmm.....yup totally male.

He was laying on his stomach and his face was buried by a pillow but aside from that I could see all of him .....he's every shape, from his primal shoulders up till his tattoo-covered back. I couldn't really make out the tattoo though but it looked like a tribal sign. My eyes ran down to his rare and my nipples started to tingle and it completely perked when I scanned his muscular thighs ....My God what does he eat . I checked this whole man out before my senses and sensual thoughts overcame me and I sprinted out the room and leaned against the hallway to come back to earth, My body normally doesn't react to this, I've dated a guy and saw him naked countless times but it never sparked such an urge.......drive..... I don't know what you would call it in me.

After taking deep breathes I entered the room once again and did my best to avoid the man which I'm supposing is Sir Cameroon. I picked up his mess and took the dirty clothes to the laundry room, after sweeping the room and placing a vanilla-flavored candle. I stepped out of the room of course after glancing at Cameroon figure still dazed. I cleaned the house and prepared a meal and made my way out to town for some candle shopping for my dorm room.

Cameroons POV

Waking up I stretched my limbs and sat up, it was spotless ........my room was spotless. I had a wild night yesterday with a cutie and it defiantly didn't look like this. Maybe the women from last night tidied up and left, that's a weird thing. A smell engulfed me and it strangely smelled familiar almost like home, glancing around I noticed the candle on the nightstand in the corner. A small smile made its way to my lips if it's the same chick from last night I had the wrong impression of her cause of how she moved in bed. She seems like a nice girl. I never had a one night stand clean my room and scent it before leaving.............mmmm maybe this place isn't as bad as I thought.