Day 7: Distict

Ink hummed to himself as he went to get some brushes. He was working on a painting of waterfall in Outertale. The stars were glittering against the bubbling waterfall’s blue tones. It was a calm and serene piece, and now he was trying to find a different paintbrush in his mess of a room. He soon found that the only paintbrush he had left was an enchanted one. He used it with swift movements to get the perfect strokes. At the very end he had his masterpiece. Now it was time to hang it up in the main area of his home. 

Ink went over to his basement. Opening the door it erupted in creaking noises. He walked down the steps of his stairs. When he finally got down to the bottom, it was filled with more of his 'masterpieces'. They were poorly taken care of and in Ink's opinion abominations that be would be fine with Error destroying. Ink tossed the painting carelessly into the pile. It wasn't distinct enough to be something people see. He always called those pieces masterpieces in hopes that Error would decide to destroy them. They were terrible. 

Now let's try and make something distinct and good for once.

(Hey, this one I didn't exactly feel much inspiration for it. Don't worry though, I'll make a better story for this one if I get around to it.
                         ~The Disgusting Cookie)