Hold your Liquor (Smut)

Daddy kink anyone? I'm going to hell TwT AYYY— requested by CallMeNicc

"Manolo."

Manolo turns around as he saw his formerly boyfriend, looking at him angrily. He could sense the anger forming out of him. Manolo's lips curved into an innocent helpless smile. His eyes gazed upon his beloved.

"Lewis~", the smaller male replied cockily and teasingly.

Fuck. Lewis should've known that Manolo would get drunk tonight. All those men were just around Manolo, holding him by the hips and smacking his ass. Lewis just wanted to burn every single one of them alive. He was pissed off.

"Aww~ what's wrong mi amor~?" Manolo cooed sarcastically, "Are you mad at me for being naughty little boy~?"

Lewis gritted his teeth in anger and glares at him with his glowing hot pink eyes.

Usually when Manolo gets drunk, he would just go up on stage and sing awfully to annoy everyone. But just taking a few more shots of tequila, it would just set him off with a boner. Lewis knew that Manolo never means to do it, he just lets it go since it never goes too far. But tonight, it went too far.

(Earlier that tonight, flashback)

"Oui Lewis!", Manny called to him. Lewis stopped talking with jack for a moment and groans

"I'll be right back.", Lewis told Jack with a smile and walks over to manny. "Yes what is it?"

"Your man is drunk again.", manny told him with a serious look

Lewis looked confuse a bit and looked over to Manolo. Manolo was just dancing drunkly, which made lewis laugh a little. "He's just dancing, so what?", Lewis said. "He isn't breaking anything so I don't care."

Manny sighed. "Look closer."

Lewis did and his eyes widened in pure shock and anger. He gritted his teeth as he saw a random man touch Manolo's hips in a way only Lewis was only suppose to touch. Anger boiled inside of him like hot boiling water in a pot. He stomped his way over to them and aggressively snatched Manolo's arm and pulled him away from the man. His eyes darted at him like he was his prey

"What the actual fuck do you think you are doing?", Lewis growled.

Manolo hiccuped. "What? He's just a friend!" He laughed drunkly

Lewis could smell the alcohol in his mouth and glares at the man. He dragged Manolo out of the cafe, which made the smaller male groan and whine like baby. Lewis put Manolo in the van and put on his seat belt and once Lewis got in the car too, he immediately drove away.

Lewis sighed. "Manolo, how drunk are you even?"

"I don't know.", Manolo chuckles hastily. "I-I think...7???"

"How many fingers am I holding?", Lewis asked as he put up three fingers, still driving carefully

Manolo stared at the fingers. "...sixty-nine?" He laughed and hiccuped.

Lewis rubs his forehead with his fingers. "For fuck sakes Manolo, why the hell were you even with that stranger?!" He groaned out

Manolo shrugs, showing no shame. "He was just friendly and asked for a little lap dance!"

Lewis's face slowly became red and he began to drive faster. Once they parked into the garage, he unbuckled himself and got out. He opens the door and unbuckled manolo, who was struggling playfully