Rachel- the first doll

At home Mason was a happy man who was content with his basic Sunday morning routine. He no longer minded the societal rules that painted him about to be a callous serial killer who deserved to be chained hands and legs to a hospital bed.
On days like these Mason could could be Mason, the man that blasted virgin radio whilst dancing over to the stove where his free range eggs were waiting to be made into an hearty omelet.

"Red or green onions with that baby?"

The serial killer sung whilst using a tartan printed tea towel to jokingly whip his lover . She was decent looking, a little tired with a few split ends but in decent condition . As relationships went Mason had the perfect one; he had first met Rachel at school a couple of years back, it was drenching, a horrid day and water had started to pool around around the creases of her old leather shoes when he laid his callous eyes on her weeping frame. She explained she was a victim of playground bullying, what for Mason never found out. But he could relate.

Hesat her down at a cafe explained a similar recent incident that had occurred to him that week whilst she cradled her hot chocolate. He remembered it to be on a Wednesday as he was just finishing a shift from work and tallying up the last self raising flour into the inventory. A small stocky women walked into the corner shop with her even stockier husband. Female attention was not infrequent for Mason when he first moved out of his small town where the rumours where locked into the tightly knitted community. She did a poor job of batting her Primark fake lashes at him, poor and obvious.

The husband came charging over his red face reflecting in the fridge parallel.
" you thinking of what with my wife" he spat.
" she was the one thinking of me." Before a smug smile could spread along his face a share force hit in into a crouching position, with his hand cupped collecting the dripping blood from his nose.
He then continued describing how he had a plan to track the 'bully' down and preached that revenge was the only resolution to incidents like these.
Rachel sat with the smile slipping from her face. She picked at the left glue in her now matted hair and sighed before replying.
" how old are you?"
Mason pretended that he didn't hear that and continued carving the letter 'R' into the table.
' it's just I don't have a job yet and I don't have a car or anything to follow people home in, even if I wanted to'
He looked up from his cold snare directed at his pen knife.
" I just told you something important, how I was bullied and you react with this?"

She stuttered on five 'uhm' before gathering slipping her coin wallet into her back backpack.
" I don't really think it's similar Mason" a measly voice murmured.

The murder but not yet serial killer reached again for his penknife but this time forcibly stabbing it into the centre of the hard oak table. The whole Bean Shot Cafe froze.
Rachel slipped out leaving her bag and her newly labelled and addressed coin purse.

To Mason she ruined the date, so he gave her a second chance that would last until the formaldehyde mixture would start to dissolve and her corpse would decompose.
" almost done babes" He transferred the omelette onto a plate than sat.

"We need to make room for another girl- you won't like her. She's definitely like the type that bullied you, I can feel it."

With half a mouthful of egg Mason showed his first doll the Instagram of his last victim, Essie Moore