Chapter Eleven

The breeze of the fresh morning air hit your face. You walked past different tents, and the alluring smell of baked goods brought you closer. "I know this is silly to ask, but would you like anything?" You always liked going to the farmers market, so you hoped taking Pennywise with you would be a fun bonding experience.

     "I don't know what most of this stuff is." Pennywise looked around and saw a lost little boy. You felt some liquid fall on your arm and turned around to see drool coming out of Pennywise's mouth. 

     You reached into your pocket for a handkerchief to wipe its saliva. "You can only eat kids when no one is looking." 

     It gave you a sweet smile, "I'll be right back."

     "What no-" it disappeared.

     "Next!" You quickly bought some chocolate croissants and looked around for Pennywise.

    'Where did it go!?' You walked behind some tents and around a few trees but couldn't find him or the little kids anywhere. 'Ugh Penny what the heck!' There was a small trail of blood leading to a vacant area. There he was in his clown form eating one of the kid's fingers.

     "You need to learn to control your hunger when we are out in public." You dragged Pennywise away from the child and it shape shifted back into its human form.

     "Don't worry no one will see." It said as if that would change how you felt.

     You narrowed your eyes at it, "I don't feel very happy when you leave me for food." 

     Since it met you, Pennywise has been exposed to new feelings and a reacquiring one was guilt. At first, it didn't understand it, but as it got to be around you more (and go through your mind) Pennywise found out it absolutely hated it when you felt anything negative. It made sure not to leave you for food during your time at the farmer's market.

🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈

     Pennywise had one arm around you while you walked back to your car. "That was fun." You smiled and unlocked the car. The familiar sound of flesh being torn into startled you. Seeing Pennywise eat in human form was more disturbing than when it was dressed as a clown. "Penny no we're in public." You said in a hushed tone. It looked at you with sad puppy eyes, mouth covered in blood, and the child's arm in his hands. 'Whyyyy does Pennywise have to be so cute!?' You face palmed and closed your eyes.

     "I'm sorry, but I didn't leave your side...well you didn't notice I left." Penny smiled apologetically.

     "Just get in the car." You murmured. 

     Penny continued to much on the arm till you were back home. It helped with the groceries and hoped you wouldn't be to upset with it.

🎈 🎈 🎈 🎈

     When the sky was golden, you were in the backyard enjoying the sun's rays. Penny watched you from inside the house, you looked heavenly laying on the grass with a small smile on your face. Another emotion he felt was love, which he also didn't completely understand, but he knew you felt it to. When you were a child, he was fascinated by the sinister feelings growing in you, then you helped him feed and that's when he felt that you did care about him which was odd. No human has ever cared about him before. Your sweet smile was forever burned into his mind, but could you really love a monster? 

    'I've killed so many, and I'll continue to. Those stupid kids calling me a monster, now that's the only word I can think of.' Pennywise gritted its teeth at the memory, 'to them I'm a monster. (Y/N) understands me, she feels the need to kill. Although she doesn't do it for food.'

     It's observed humans since they were created, seen them at their most primal state and watched them evolve. The human couples looking so happy and in love, Pennywise never gave those emotions a second thought but now it bothered it to no end. When you came back to Derry it felt exhilarated, to it you didn't change much aside from the growing humans do. Pennywise craved your friend's flesh and blood, but when he told you he missed you he wasn't lying.

     '(Y/N) feels it too I know she does.' Then why don't you sleep in the same room? Or do anything romantic? It was obvious Pennywise had "a soft spot" for you, but you didn't think he would be capable of things such as love. It craved your flesh but in a sensual way, the thought made his cheeks burn. Penny wanted to take care of you, but he couldn't muster up the courage to confront you about its blossoming feelings. No matter how many hints it gave you, you still didn't believe Pennywise wanted anything to do with you romantically.

     So, there he stood by the window looking at you like a total creep. 'I'm the eater of worlds! I'm not going to let this weird bubbly feeling in my organs stop me from anything!' Pennywise took a deep breath and walked outside. You heard footsteps stop next to you and opened your eyes, Pennywise was lying next to you. 

     You smiled at Penny, and it smiled back, there was silence for a while, and you could scenes some tension. "(Y/N) there's something I'd like to speak with you about." 

     You turned your body to face him, "what is it?" He looked up at the sky and you could see one of its eyes drifts to look at you. 

     It sent a shiver down your spine, Penny noticed and giggled. "I've been having these feelings, when I'm with you it feels weird here." It sat up and pointed at its stomach, "like there's hundreds of insects flying around in here." You giggled and its face turned pink, "a-and this!" Penny pointed at its reddening face, "it feels hot and sometimes it burns. And these," Pennywise held out its hands in front of it. "They get moist. I've never felt these things all at once like this."

     'I think he's trying to confess his feelings; I don't know whether to find it cute or sad. Am I really the first person to make him feel this way?' Penny tried not to, but it read your thoughts and felt embarrassed. 

     Penny looked down at the grass for a moment, "this one is especially new to me." It moved closer to you and held your hands. "I like it when you touch me." Your face heated up from how dirty it sounded. Pennywise placed your hands on its face and closed its eyes. Penny looked relaxed but flustered. "Your skin is nice; your touch makes me feel...calm...among other things." You caressed its face and smiled. Penny knew it was love but it wanted you to say it. "Do you know- can you tell me what it is I'm feeling?"

    Pennywise eagerly awaited your response and looked at you with worried eyes. "I think what you're feeling is love." 

     There was a glimmer in its eyes, "do you feel it too?!" Penny moved closer to your face with both hands at either side of you. You nodded and smiled; its face was really close to yours. Penny's breath hit your lips and they burned with anticipation. Penny giggled, "you care about me." One of its hands cupped your face while the other brought your face closer to Penny's.

     Penny pushed its lips onto yours with some force which caused you to moan a bit. Pennywise felt sparks all over its body but forced itself to pull away. You were slightly embarrassed. Penny smiled wide and stood up, "let's go." You furrowed your brows "where?" It held out its hand for you to take "humans like to be in the bedroom for things like this." You blushed furiously and took its hand.