Calvix story

"Perry's kids getting on the danger train" is what I used to say to strangers before betting 'em off... literally. I was ten when I started joining THE series of crime and I guess you're wondering how is this suppose to be related to soccer...like at all? Well I'll explain. When I was a kid I lived in a small house with my parents it was always quiet and i liked it that way, but the only reason that was possible was because my mom was always out, she wasn't getting groceries or buying gifts or working she was just gone but one thing for sure was were ever she went it was NOT for a good cost, but my dad was nice and caring he was the one doing all the work, he was the one caring for  me... but I guess that is what got me in to crime... i loved him too much. On November 28th it was my grandpa's birthday he just turned 72 my dad and I called him on the phone and talked to him but mom didn't she went out again I was to curious every time she'd leave the house she'd have this evil grin on her face and when she left my dad will be on the living room table taking pills and I... well i locked myself up in my room felling as isolated as i could ever be. Every day was like this except for one the one day that never happened again because it was just too bad and horrible for the world to ever do it again, one of those days when my mom went out she came back early and a few seconds later the police was on our door. My dad tried to stop them from taking my mom away, but instead they took him... they took him away from me, and my mom just left with that disgusting grin of hers and I was alone for one who day until granny picked me up. She tried to teach me soccer but I wouldn't budge I was to stubborn to ever learn and I promised myself that once I turned ten I was going to kill my mother... not literally.

TWO YEARS LATER AFTER THE PROMISE

My ten year old birthday was to be a celebration but it was the day I was going to curse my mom in front of her face and I meant it.  I wore a blue hoodie and some shredded jeans that day I was totally prepared, I was ready to meet the KILLER CLOWN that's what everyone called my mom and with the rumors of her around it was easy to find where she was. I snuck out of the house that night and I found my mom at the corner of an abandoned house smoking and holding an empty glass bottle.
           "What do you want?" My mom asked like she didn't know me.
          "Look at me" I ordered with water pouring out my eyes looking straight at her "Look what you've turned me into" I said now looking away from her.
          " look kid leaving you alone was not my fault now go met your granny and screw off she said stepping on he cigarette I took on step close to my mom and stabed her on the leg with a small sharp pencil so she wouldn't notice she squealed and I ran of yelling "You bastared!" And those were the last word I ever said to her.

                 THREE YEARS LATER
          I was in charge of my own gang and my own life I was free( or so I thought) stealing, watching and what we thought was the most fun was beating up. Yup that is what we liked beating up anyone who showed up late or tried to run away from us. And finally my lucky day I was bored, had nothing to do just wearing my hoodie so noone could notice me then I saw this girl with a soccer ball headed for this place behind a school and I followed her with my gang we cornered her and as I was about to kick that soccer ball into her face I turned around and saw them the girls who changed my life forever.
"YOU CAN'T KICK A BALL IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO  KICK IT " those were the first words she said to me.

      NEXT UP: SUE AND TORI STORY