SOS

"Today is the day we become professional spies like I'm so excited" Christi said.
"Well I'm nervous" Tori said.
"We all are" Calvix said standing up resting her head on the wall.
"Wait guess it's not like I'm not nervous or anything" she said freaking out not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings "it's just that I think we are capable of doing it... I mean we are here for a reason right? So we must be the perfect people for this" she said excited cheering everyone up Tori gave them a grin while Sue and Christi laughed Calvix just gave a smile.
   "All ISE senior spies please go to the main room on the third floor, again I repeat all ISE senior spies please go to the main room on the third floor." A girl on the announcements said.
    "I guess that's us" Tori said. "We better get suited"
     They wore their suits and thier weapons (strange weapons).
     "A hair comb, what am I suppose to do with this?" Christi asked.
      "You're lucky you got an assecery I got a penny" Tori said.
      "I got a scissors?" Calvix said confused.
      "And I got lipstick..." Sue squealed with joy like she just saw the cutest boy on earth as the room remained silent with the girl just looking at her with that "really?" Face. "I love my job"

            DURING THE ASSEMBLY

     "Today is the day that you have been waiting and preparing for, for two years you are all expected to understand the importance and boundaries of this task which I believe you already know. We also expect you to keep doing your best weather your team is chosen... or not, you are still expected to follow absolutely every rule. And do not forget why you are here... to save soccer not just in Japan or America but around the world." The female said on the podium then walked out.
     "Around the world I thought it was just in Japan?" Tori whispered to Christi.
     "Shh" Chrisi said trying to listen.
     "And the chosen group is..." the new speaker said as the spies all chattered and shivered except for Calvix she looked like she didn't care. "Group19"
     That was their group they did it there two years of hard work played off thank goodness Christi was so happy that her team just got the opportunity to save soccer but then she thought... from what? In a few minutes the hall was cleared and only the for girls were in the room standing in the middle of the stage.
   "What are we suppose to do now?" Tori asked looking around.
    Then all of a sudden a man appeared about ten feet away from them.
   "Dad?" Christi asked shock.

(HER DAD IS IN CHARGE OF THE AGENCY AND KNOWS EVERY SECRET ABOUT SOCCER... AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE THINKS...)
    "The real work has begun" a woman said "your first job is to get a file from Royal academy"
      "This file is called the Ietya file... weird man isn't it" another person who was a man said.
     "That is why we need that file to crack it's code" the lady finished.
     "So are there any people we should look out for?" Calvix said with a smile.
       "Yes the team and Ray Dark" she said.
        "I guess we'll be seeing my godfather today" Christi said with a smile and a thumbs up.
         "Great just when I thought this day was perfect" Sue and Tori said annoyed.

NEXT UP: JUDE SHARP? SUE AND TORI POV.