Facing the Reality

The morning came sooner than the expected. Greta and Marlene were two women in love but still professional actresses. They both arrived on the set in perfect time, ready for another day of work and for another day togheter, One of the last since the production had Just two data left. The night before Marlene promised a solution to Greta but She hadn't figured out One.
On her way to the dressing room She Met Pabst. "Marlene I was Just looking for you! We Need to talk... Come to my studio as soon as possible." "Ja, let me Just leave my stuff in the dressing room and I'll be right there".

Marlene rushed to the dressing room, left her stuff and flew to Pabst's office, the curiosity was eating her alive.
"So, something good I suppose." "It depends Marlene..." "What do you mean with that George? You know you can go streight to the point with me. Am I fired? Because if Is for what happened last evening I really d..." "No, Marlene listen to me and do it vert carfully! You are not fired, nobody Will be fired. I told you last evening about the Americans... Well, both those Movie Production houses are interested to you and miss Gustafson to be their lead actresses but they are rivals." "Rivals? You mean... That I Will be Greta's rival?" "In a subtle way... Yes. This basically means that you Will not have any public interaction with her, not a single contact. Expecially THAT kind of contact." Marlene felt her Heart falling apart, everything She wanted Is Just there : being famous and someone to truly love but in between a choice. "Marlene, Americans are not likes us, this time Will be different... You both Need to be extra carefull." "Did they set up a date for our departure ti America?" "Well tomorrow Is the last shooting day so probably a moth after. Greta Needs to to go first so you can set up everything with your husband and the baby. Do you want me to speak with miss Gustafson?". "No, let me do it". Marlene left the office Just in Time to let her tear falling down.

Finally the Door opened "Lena where have you been?" Greta said worried but sudently She realized that something was different in Marlene eyes. "What's wrong?" She sat on the sofà and made space for Marlene Who sat by her side. "I had a Word with Pabst... He said that we both have a contract in America for two big Movie Production houses, they want us to be their lead Actresses... But they are rivals. We Will act like we don't know each other..." At that phrase Marlene looked into Greta's eyes and seemed Miles away. "I already told you that I don't want to go, I found you here Lena..." She Hugged Marlene thight. "No, no don't ever Say that again." Marlene moved Greta's arms to look at her beautiful worried face."You came here for your opportunity, you are away from home, from your family Just for an opportunity and you are having It right now but Is not me, Is in America. Just God knows how much we can be both famous there. The whole world Will have the chance to see the wonderful Greta acting. I'll be there, Hide in the dark, clapping at the end of the Movie. We Just Need to be more cautious. I don't want you to wait for me at night, to miss something Just for me. You are free to love, to kiss, to make love with everyone that you may find attractive but I Will Always love you. Doesn't matter what you do, I Will Always love you." Marlene felt her Heart explode in her chest, She never felt so much love for someone expecially a shy girl that She kissed in the dressing room.

Greta was astonished, She tried to vocalized what She was thinking to Say :"Lena... I've never been so loved by someone. I promise you that nobody Will know about us, I promise but please don't leave me. I want to be sure that from the time you'll arrive there we Will meet. I want to love you everytime possible but please ... Don't leave me, I cannot live without you." She started to cry. "Didn't you hear me? I Will never leave you until you'll decide so, I love you meine liebe..." Marlene kissed Greta with all her love on her lips. Greta felt reassured from that kissed, like something was sealed now. "Who Will go in America First?" "You, liebe. I Need to find out how Maria can follow me. I'm her mother... I Will never leave her behind." "I love you so much Lena... I'll do everything to protect you and my lover for you and having you again in my arms like last night everytime that we want" This time Greta kissed Marlene First, returning the love and affection that She felt before. The both laid down on the sofà, caressing each other arms:
"Everything Will be all right... I can feel It." "Yeah, I'm sure too Lena".