Chapter 5

Jackson pov

"Hey guys! Violet, Jackson!" I opened my eyes and sat up to see what Dash wanted. "Look it talks." He pointed to the blue bird sitting upon a branch.

"Voice key incorrect."

Violet and I stood and watched the bird confused. "Voice key?" Violet asked.

"Voice key incorrect."

"Wait a second." I narrowed my eyes as the bird tilts it's head sideways. Suddenly it's eyes turn red and it releases a loud alarming sound.

We all covered our ears. "What should we do!?" Dash yelled over the noise

"Uhh!"

"We're do we go?! What do we do!?" Dash asked again.

"Away from here " I grab their hands and run towards the jungle. We ran further when these flying saucers flew from above us we stopped as they hovered in front of us.

Men in gray suites hopped out of the saucers and aimed their guns at us.

I leaned over to my siblings and whispered to them. "Guys remember what mom said."

"Hey stop talking!" One of the men shouted at me.

I gave Violet a nod as we turned invisible. "Hey!" The men held their guns tighter.

"Dash run." Violet said. Dash zoomed into the jungle west, Violet ran south and I ran east.

"Get the boys! I'll get the girl!" One of the men ordered the others.

I ran through the jungle floor cursing it's muddy floor's. I ran fast the flying disk were on my tail. I made myself visible and turned to face the ships.

Lifting my hands I shot out ice shards aiming for the outer glass. I took out two of the three ships, but the men escaped before the ship exploded.

"Surrender!" They demanded. I stomped my foot on the ground icing the floors. The men fell dropping their guns.

Mentally grabbing the guns I held them up and shot at the last ship taking out driver and a few men.

Then I gave the rest of the men a shock just enough to incapacitate them. I crushed the remaining guns when a giant purple ball barrelled towards me.

"Jackson look out!" I jumped out of the way as Violet and Dash rushed passed me.

"Guys wait!" I made my own bubble and ran up beside them. "Hey how did you learn this trick?"

"Dash was about to get shot so I blocked it and this happened." Violet answered floating inside the bubble as dash ran.

"Ok- watch out!" We crashed into our parents mainly because they came out of nowhere.

"Mom, Dad." Violet and Dash yelled.

"Kids" they gave us quick hugs before more men in gray flown in.

We worked together as a family to beat the guys. Violet blocked all the shots with her for a, Dash ran around fighting guys, Dad did the same, While mom and me had Violet's back.

"Woah, woah. What do we have here?"