Chapter 6

Third pov

"Time out!" Shouted Syndrome as he used his zero point tech to stop the families movements. "What have we here? Matching uniforms?" He asked before breaking into a smile. "Oh, no. Elastic-girl?"

The ginger haired male started laughing as he looked at Helen. "You married Elastic-girl?" He turned to Bob. "And got busy!" He exclaimed looking at Jackson, Violet and Dash. "It's a whole family of supers. It looks like I hit the jackpot, oh this is just too good."

"Huh? Huh? Oh, come on you gotta admit this is cool. Just like a movie, the robot immerged dramatically and does some damage––" Syndrome continued to rant to the family, who were trapped. "I'll be a bigger hero than you ever were."

"You mean you killed off real hero's so that you can pretend to be one!" Bob shouted.

"Oh, I'm real." Syndrome turned around to face Bob. "I'm real enough to defeat you and I did it without your precious gifts. Your oh so special powers.

I'll give them heroics, I'll give them the most spectacular heroics they've ever seen! And when I'm old and had my fun, I'll sell my invitations so that everyone can be superheroes. Everyone can be super!! And with everyone super––" Syndrome chuckled as he turned around and headed for the door. "No one will be." His laughing echoed through the building before he left.

"Well that was. . . something?" Jackson said after Syndrome made such a dramatic exit.

The family watched at the robot activated and started to shoot at the military officers.

"I'm sorry. . ." Bob said gaining his family's attention. "This my fault, I've been a lousy father lieing, so obsessed with being under valued." Violet ignoring her father's speech formed a forcefield around herself getting out of the restraints, Jackson followed in her example and floated down in his blue bubble.

"Dad––" Dash voiced.

"Shh. Don't interrupt him." Hellen told her son.

"Well I think that dad has made so excellent progress to day." Violet said getting the families attention on herself and Jackson.

"But I think it's time we wind down now." Jackson says hitting the button to released himself and his family. "Let's get moving people." He said once the restraints were off.

"Good job kids." Mr. Incredible told his oldest kids.

––

Bob, Helen, Violet, Jackson and Dash ran down the corridor of Syndrome's facility.

"We need to get back to the main land." Bob voiced out loud but mainly to his wife.

"I was an aircraft hanger on my way in straight ahead I think?" Helen says now leading the group. Getting there Bob broke open the door for the others to get through.

"Where are all the guards?" He wondered.

"Probably watching the robot." Jackson muttered to his father.

"Maybe, but we gotta go." Bob hastily told everyone to move into the room before going in himself.

They ran towards the van, Bob signaled his family to stay put while he dealt with the remaining guards in the vehicle. Once he was done he whistled for the family telling them that it was safe.

"This is the right hanger but I don't see any jets." Helen says as they ran down airway.

"A jest not fast enough." Bob tells his wife. The kids continue to walked further down the airway.

"What's faster than a jet?" Helen asked her husband.

"Hey!" Dash shouts. "How about a rocket?" He asked pointing at the big airship.

"Great! I can't fly one." Helen said.

"You don't have to use the coordinates from the last launch." Violet said shrugging.

"Ah–– wait! I bet Syndrome had a password by now how do I get into his computer?" Bob asked himself out loud.

"Say please." Mirage said over the speaker.