Chapter 6

Aaliyah Pov

    I have made up my mind that I would not go on the date. I am not going to mess up something that could be good.

   TQ is very handsome but so that doesn't mean a thing. He is also a nigga who lives a dangerous life.

    I was sitting in my chair when I heard my sister came into my room. She has been really depressed nowadays. I have to take her counseling.

    "I met this cute guy today when I was going out for a jog." She said.

   "What is his name?" I asked.

  "Zack I think but I think he is TQ brother I am not so sure," Kavinia said. I know that he had a brother by the name of Zack thanks to Kesha.

    So we were having a little chit chat then we fell asleep.

        Ella Pov

   If my family found out who I was sleeping with they would kill me. I am 16. I am not a virgin and so what.

    My family is a crime family. I want to be like my mom one day. She works for almost everything she has before she met my father who made her a staying home mom.

    I was just sitting in bed with my mystery lover. If any of our families found out about us we are dead.

    Our family has beef but why do the kids can't speak. But we don't care. I won't say his name as yet.

    Today was feeling like a Mall day. I love shopping. My dad gave me 2 black cards so I can spend how much I want. I put on my clothes and was looking sexy.

    I give my lover a kiss before I left. I hopped in my BMW that I got for my birthday which was 6 months ago.

        I called up my girls and made my way to the mall.

          Kavinia Pov

   I was home sitting bored. Aaliyah's ass was still asleep. I think that she should have gone on the date with TQ. Gang ass needs to leave.

    I was watching 13 reasons why. This picture is so relatable to me. Sometimes I get sad watching it.

    I miss my parents. I hate damn life. Why am I not pretty or sexy like the other girls at school?

    I ask myself that question all the time. I feel like Hannah Baker in Thirteen Reasons Why. I feel so alone. And deep down inside no one would change that.

           TQ Pov

   I can't believe Lil shawty catch flu. I heard Gang speaking about her. But she is mine.

    She seems like she got a good head on her shoulders. She doesn't drink nor smoke and she still goes to school. Most bitches are popping their pussy to any nigga.

     She is just so different. And I like her vibe a lot. No one can compare to her and I like that.

    I am just scared of finding life than losing me like Rhy. He can't get enough of Summer. She got to have that good pussy.

    Yeah, you might think I am raw but I am just outspoken. I've been told that by a lot of people. But who gives a fuck what anyone has to say.

    I make my own money and didn't see anyone there helping. I just live my life.

    I was sitting thinking. I haven't heard my little sister Ella in a while. Maybe she must be at her best friend. I need her to be safe.

    Anyone can pull up at any time because of who we are.