Chapter 8

Gang Pov

I have been hearing about Aaliyah and TQ but I didn't pay attention to it. Cause I know Aaliyah not that sort of chick.

Since I got out things haven't been the same anymore. I miss my little brother. He passed away from cancer.

Cancer is a bitch. But I try not to worry about it. I was at the gas station when I saw Aaliyah running.

I ran to catch up with her.

"Hey, ma." I said as I pulled out her headphones.

"Hey, Kendrick." She said. I love to see her smile. Kendrick is my government name.

"What you up too." I asked cause she bail on me yesterday.

" just studying for these exams that are coming my way. " she said excitedly. Aaliyah got a good head on her shoulder. She looking for something in life.

"Hey I gotta go but call me." She said. I give her a hug and she left.

       I had to go to the trap either ways so I left right after she left. I am going to make her my girl.

                     Summer Pov

      I was staying at a hotel for a while now. I don't want to see him at all. He messed up my life in so much ways now that I am realizing it I am stupid as hell.

     I always get trapped in this bullshit not this time though. I always wanted to rap I looked up to people like Missy Elliot,Lil Kim,Nicki Minaj, Eve and so much more.

     I have decided that I was coming to following my dream. I started writing rhymes from the time I was 14 but the book is in a box at Rhy's Place and I am not going over there.

    Did it really take Rhy to cheat to realize my passion in life. I really need to get shit in control.

       I started writing damm this shit good. I am actually believing myself. Thank God for showing me a lot of stuff.

         Wow my life changed in so much ways that I am happy that I am finally finding my happy place. I need to make a call to Chuck he was an old friend he produces music but Chuck and I had history so I had to cut ties with him when Rhy and I made it official.

       Which was a stupid mistake for a foolish nigga. So now I can call him cause I am single. Is it really over is what I asked myself cause we never called it quits.

                             Rhy Pov

     I haven't been the same but I know I am acting like a bitch for the shit I have done but man I miss her.

      Right now I need to put that to the back of my head. My father wants his to kill this old connect that short us. I need Summer she is my forever.

        TQ and I drove in since for the whole ride. He know about the shit that went down and thought it was funny but he got where I was coming from.

      I just want to be this shit over and headed back home to go and look for my girl.

    Hope she ain't fucking with no other nigga are am going to kill her.